Asking old girl I went out with a couple times a year later

protonelectron

protonelectron

So i went out with this girl about a year ago about 3 times. She told me she wasn't interested in a relationship and pretty only had ever had sex friends. I told her I was more relationship interested and made that kinda clear. She then told me she didn't want too see me anymore after that. Now it's a year later I have my own place and I was thinking of just inviting her over to my place if she is not exclusively seeing anyone. Is this a bad idea? I don't really see the cons, all she might say is **** you *******, but otherwise. It seems to me like I really have nothing to lose. Any thoughts?

victoria88

Thoughts from a non-expert in relationships and men:

You need to see her first and to talk with her and to find out if she has a boyfriend (in general find something about her private life). If you have not seen her for 1 year, something may have changed in her life.

I suppose you do not want to be in a situation where she comes to see you and tells you that she got married or has a serious relationship...

• Like 1

Why would you approach someone from your past who wasn't interested in you? Are you desperate? Or do you still carry a small flame for her?

Why would you approach someone from your past who wasn't interested in you? Are you desperate? Or do you still carry a small flame for her?

Yeah. Agree with above. She already said she ain't interested. Move on.

Now that you have your own place, you want to ask her over to be her sex friend? Is that what you are hoping for - not a relationship?

If that's the case, you could certainly contact her again. But, make sure that she is still in that same place - no boyfriend, not looking for a relationship.

Now that you have your own place, you want to ask her over to be her sex friend? Is that what you are hoping for - not a relationship?

If that's the case, you could certainly contact her again. But, make sure that she is still in that same place - no boyfriend, not looking for a relationship.

The problem here is that maybe she didn't want a relationship with the OP not a relationship in general.

It did also cross my mind that now he has his own place he is looking for casual and she may fit the bill.

Personally I think a year later is pushing it, also she didn't want to see him any more, so she is unlikely to have changed her mind I guess.

ExpatInItaly

I don't see why you would bother, OP.

If it's been a year and you've heard nothing, she's not interested.

• Like 2
  • Author
protonelectron

Thanks all. Yeah I just figured we could be fbs since she told me before that is what she had done her whole life and never had a bf. When I saw her a year ago I came on pretty strong and made it seem like I really wanted a relationship, I pretty much embarrassed myself. Anyways I texted her. I asked if she remembered me. I said I know we left on a strange note and if she wanted to come over to my place sometime and if that was too forward if she wanted to go climbing(since we both climb). She responded and asked who is this? So she doesn't have my number saved. I was pretty xanax Ed out when I messaged her. I don't think I will respond. Was just a bad call by me.

Thanks all

hercules22

yeah if a girl wasnt interested in me i dont bother they can come back to me if they said they wont looking to get serious for example

ExpatInItaly
Thanks all. Yeah I just figured we could be fbs since she told me before that is what she had done her whole life and never had a bf. When I saw her a year ago I came on pretty strong and made it seem like I really wanted a relationship, I pretty much embarrassed myself. Anyways I texted her. I asked if she remembered me. I said I know we left on a strange note and if she wanted to come over to my place sometime and if that was too forward if she wanted to go climbing(since we both climb). She responded and asked who is this? So she doesn't have my number saved. I was pretty xanax Ed out when I messaged her. I don't think I will respond. Was just a bad call by me.

Thanks all

That says it all.

There's no need to respond. She moved on a long time ago.