interpreting what he mean

candygirl985

candygirl985

would a guy say he see you in his future if he doesnt mean?

Edited by candygirl985
clarification

Are you referring to the guy in this thread?He ended it with me and got back with his ex

Whether a person meant it depends on when they say it. If it was during a breakup, it's just a line. If if it was earlier in the relationship, then it's very likely they meant it at the time. Thing is though, what we feel can change. And for him, I guess it did indeed change.

• Like 2
d0nnivain

Yes. People lie. Especially after a break up, this guy is spouting all sorts of nonsense designed to ease the pain. He doesn't like being the source of your heart ache but he doesn't want to date you either.

Stop talking to him. Then he can't lie to you any more

• Like 1
Redhead14
would a guy say he see you in his future if he doesnt mean?

He may very well "mean it". That doesn't mean it will be the way you want it to be . . .

When/if a guy says that, you need to sit back and observe whether he makes time for you in the present and makes future plans and sticks to them. If it's very early in the dating scenario and they are projecting into the future, you need to see if the future happens. In the meantime, you are living your life and keeping busy and letting him demonstrate his sincerity.

• Author
candygirl985
Are you referring to the guy in this thread?He ended it with me and got back with his ex

Whether a person meant it depends on when they say it. If it was during a breakup, it's just a line. If if it was earlier in the relationship, then it's very likely they meant it at the time. Thing is though, what we feel can change. And for him, I guess it did indeed change.

no it's not that guy.

it's another guy. He said he's too focus on his career and dreams and doesn't think he can do relationship. a relationship really affects him ex: fights etc throw him off focus. He said he see me in his future but he can't tell me when. just because he might neglect me doesn't mean he doesn't care and that he neglects his own family to. if I really think this guy is worth it should I stick around.

I don't know if I'm being too positive by thinking he's one of those guys who just need to secure his finance before he can be committed and if I should wait .. or if it's manipulation. I don't want to end up in the same predicament,.