How to text this girl

hetane

Trying to chase this girl, but her texting style is very unique. I'm teaching her different stuff that she asked me to teach her, and initially, she'll text back within an hour. Later it turned into several days. After almost a week of no response, she texted an apology and asked me more questions about what I was teaching her. Then when I do respond...guess what, she'll wait another couple days lol. What is this, a cat-mouse game lol? Is she just playing me? What should I text back to avoid this kind of situation??

As vaguely as this whole situation/question has been laid out by you OP, It sounds to me that she just isn't interested in you. She is only intetested in what you are teaching her (whatever THAT may be)

And "offering to teach her something" over text as a way to get romantic interest is generally a horrible strategy.

Edited by Imajerk17

my opinion is that she isnt that keen, and that she only replies when she is bored or remembers, you arent on her priority list. if i guy did that to me, i'd move on quickly.

MountainGirl111

Maybe she's not into texting that much? Maybe she wants you to call and chat over the phone? I dunno. Maybe she wants more than just a text. Try something different? There are other ways to chase a girt besides texting?