Broke the Streak of Dateless Saturdays.

Gold Pile

Having had 4 dateless Saturdays this year, I thought my dating life was over. But I scored a date for yesterday. I'm back in the saddle.

I was hired for a 1 week gig to evaluate a restaurant that an associate was considering investing in. (Checking the books, efficiency, inventory, and customer count). On Thursday I invited the Pastry Chef out for Saturday. She accepted. Friday morning she and I made out in the freezer.

Friday afternoon I gave the restaurant a failing grade (way too much debt). The owner threw me out. Saturday we had a nice date that ended up with her spending the evening at my place. This morning she left early and returned with.......pastries!.

Later this morning the would be investor called and said the restaurant owner had complained that I had taken liberties with his Pastry Chef. I told him it wasn't the case and I offered to hand the phone to her so she could refute it too.

News to me, the pastry chef was his sister. He was only to happy to look the other way till I gave him a failing grade.

sn3akerlover

This is gold- pun intended! I hope everything continues to go in your favor with his sister. There will always be more gigs.

• Like 1
  • Author
This is gold- pun intended! I hope everything continues to go in your favor with his sister. There will always be more gigs.

Thanks snake3!

I'm out of here for a few months +/-. Hopefully I'll have interesting stuff to post about when I return.

I'm still not over the make out session in the freezer. ("Pushing frozen chicken breasts aside she willingly gave into his desires..") :laugh:

What a loser...anyone that can go four Saturday's without a date is never going to hookup with a pastry chef.

Pastry chef chicks only pick the cream of the crop.

I suspect you are, in fact, having your way with a mere sous chef...nothing more.