Playing Hard To Get

Tressugar

Do men ever play hard to get? What are the ways /signs a guy would play hard to get?

Kind of the same way women do. They don't answer when you call or text. They wait some artificial amount of time before relying, not because they are legitimately busy but because they think they look more in demand if they are hard to reach. They also count how many times they will see somebody in a week & when they will give a weekend date.

It's not in nature of men to play hard to get. If you come across a man that plays hard to get with you it's because he considers you beneath him and he is just getting entertained by your attention.

• Like 2

Sometimes I AM hard to get. I never play hard to get. It's hard enough for a woman to pursue a man. Why throw up road blocks if I want her?

Now, sometimes I am not sure what I want in the beginning but I can be convinced over time to give it a try. This could be perceived as playing hard to get. But there is no playing involved. I'm legitimately skeptical.

• Like 1
Sometimes I AM hard to get.

Being hard to get is fine. Playing at it is a problem

When I was last dating I owned my own business, worked PT as an adjunct professor & served on 3 boards of trustees. The year DH & I got married I was the state president of the largest statewide women's business group in the country. Plus I had two elderly parents for whom I had certain responsibilities. I didn't have whole lot of free time but DH & I made it work as BF/GF.

• Like 2