How to Ethically Date Multiple Women

TunaInTheBrine

TunaInTheBrine

I have about four different women I'm dating very casually. My dilemma is that I just slept with one of them on the second date, and she is a foreigner who I think has different dating expectations than most westerners do. She hid her OLD profile after our first date and has been hitting me up constantly. I'm starting to think she thinks we're exclusive, and I don't want to hurt her. I do like her, but she is only in the country for a few more months and I don't want to close myself off to other potential long-term matches. I think I should talk to her, but this has me wondering how other guys with similar experiences manage these situations. Any input is appreciated.

• Like 1

You can be ethical by being honest. If you had reason to believe she might have expected exclusivity after sex due to cultural reasons then it was unethical to sleep with her without discussing your intentions.

Cookiesandough

If you haven't had any discussion about seeing others or not I think it's totally fine. I dating 6 different men at the moment. Come at me ...

Simple Logic
I have about four different women I'm dating very casually. My dilemma is that I just slept with one of them on the second date, and she is a foreigner who I think has different dating expectations than most westerners do. She hid her OLD profile after our first date and has been hitting me up constantly. I'm starting to think she thinks we're exclusive, and I don't want to hurt her. I do like her, but she is only in the country for a few more months and I don't want to close myself off to other potential long-term matches. I think I should talk to her, but this has me wondering how other guys with similar experiences manage these situations. Any input is appreciated.

I suspect when one casually dates several women they can gauge the interest level. It not like your spending a lot of time with any of them.

mushroomlol

Better tell her upfront that you are interested in her but you two are not exclusive. Hiding her profile might mean she's totally thinking you guys are together. Does she have a lot of dating especially online dating experience before?

• Author
TunaInTheBrine
I suspect when one casually dates several women they can gauge the interest level. It not like your spending a lot of time with any of them.

Yeah, I find myself intentionally creating some distance in terms of texting frequency and planning dates so as to not give 'the boyfriend vibe.' She seems oblivious so far, so I do think I'll have to talk openly with her. The others seem to get it, but I think for her it's because of her cultural background and experience.

• Like 1