What does it mean when a guy doesn't text back?

dancelover00

A few days ago, my friend set me up on a date with a guy that she knew. We went on a double date with me and the guy that she set me up with and my friend and her boyfriend. Me and him got to know each other and we talked for a while. I was the only one making the first move to ask for his number and to ask him out on another date. I asked him what day he was free to go on a date this week and he said this Wednesday. We were suppose to go on a date today. I texted him earlier today asking if we can go out on a date today and he hasn't responded all day today. What does it mean when he hasn't responded to my text all day?

todreaminblue

shows a defined lack of interest it can also mean something serious has happened.....normally though it means he isnt interested enough, as he should be.....guys who have liked me text me quite often and ring...i am not a clingy person..if a guy likes you he contacts you and replies.....and i dont chase guys...never had to......bar one.....and yep ...he doesnt reply.....pretty obvious he has no interest in me even as a person.....which is rather important..when you truly care for someone.......deb

I'm sorry to say that I think he is backing out of your date. I wouldn't contact him again. If it turns out to be anything legitimate, he would contact you. But that is unlikely.

Move on not interested in you. If he was he would have answered your text already. Why did you wait all day like that you could have gone out with someone else.