Maybe I'm just over-thinking

dugan978

So Iv been talking to this girl for about a month now. We have busy schedules finally we were able to go out this past week. We both had common interests and goals. I had a great time. As soon as I got home she texted me how much fun she had and how we should do it again. I was gonna ask her to brunch this weekend. The thing is I do most of the "texting first" but I don't text too much only a couple times a week. Some days she'll snapchat me a bunch sometimes a week will go by with nothing. But she seems so interested when we talk. Am I wasting my time or what's my next move maybe I need to make her Chase me more. It's almost like she's trying Trying to get me to chase her all the time.

Dude, this is the way it goes early on in the relationship. You have only seen her once. You had fun, she texted to thank you for the date and tell you that she enjoyed it. Now, she's waiting for you to ask her out again.

In a few more dates, she will probably start initiating more by texting or suggesting dates. But for now, she's waiting to see if you are interested.

So, stop the texting and ask her out on another date. Have fun with her and don't overanalyze this too much. And, if you like her, definitely don't pull back because you think she should be "chasing you." If you like her, let her know.... Ask her out again!

• Like 2