Meeting the family.

tomtheman1234

tomtheman1234

Long story short. I am a man with a very mild learning g difficulty. So found a few things in life a struggle. Over the years have had a few hits and missing when it comes to dating. The last few years have been horrid when it comes to dating. Anyhow went on a date with this girl from Internet date a few weeks ago and straight away we hit it off. She is the sort of girl I have been looking for and dreaming to meet. She is so much on the same wave length as me and is a geeky and a rock chick and amazing all in one and we have so much in common.

We have been hanging out lots. She has evening stayed over at my place for the weekend. The thing is she is divorced with teenaged kids. They live with her but every other weekend they go to there Dads. The oldest of her kids dose not go to her dads. The fact that she has kids dose not bother me. I am fine with that relationships are never perfect and most people have a bit of baggage. The things is I met the oldest sort of on video chat last night and she looks like a gobby teenager. Timorrow night I am

ment to be going over to her house for dinner and stay the night then going out of the next day. So that means I will get to meet her eldest daughter.

Any advice would be good on how to make sure tomorrow night is a fun evening? No I don't want to run away.as we seem to really like each other and I really want to see where this might go. That fact that she is going to let me meet her oldest daughter is a good start in seeing if we can take this relationship to the next level. Still it's early days.

I would first like to congratulate you on taking a leap and keeping your heart open to finding companionship! Its never easy to allow yourself to open up again after a few dead-ends in relationships. This seems to be going very well from the excitement in your writing. You seem to have it all under control and I’m sure meeting her eldest daughter will be a great experience for all involved. I would say to just be yourself, let everything flow naturally and have a good time. Her mom already likes you and is willing to allow you further in her life, I”m sure you will do just fine!