I keep doing something wrong but not sure what?

Danblock

Last week I went on a date with this girl who I might off ig (yea I know). Long story short we hung out for nine hours, she kissed me first out of the blue and we had a long makeout session when I dropped her home (nothing more happened). She asked me to text her when I out home, she talked to me for a hour on how much fun she had. Now a week later she has reply to any message or phone call. Any insight would be helpful on what could've happend

A million things could have happened. That one guy that she's always wanted hit her up on social or she's married. Your guess is as good as ours.

Also if you keep up the one way communication it's unappealing to anyone.

In the future pick a respectable number of texts you'll send with no response and stick with it. One text like "Doing this thing today. If you got time meet me at [insert place] around [time]" no reply? send a "you good?" when you're at the place. Done. If you hear nothing delete the contact.

When whatever is occupying her time passes and she remembers you it won't be the clingy needy guy who kept texting her even though she clearly wasn't interested, but the guy who had good things moving and wanted her to be part of it.

Just delete the number and move on.

Danblock,

IMO you spent too much time with her and got hot & heavy too soon.

A first date should be brief, coffee, chat, walk, whatever, maybe an hour at most. It's a chance to get to know each other, not to swap spit.

If you hit it off on the first date then you can arrange to meet again and do something more structured.

I don't get all this stuff about getting into semi-sexual activity with someone you hardly know :confused: