Should I seek her or I'm going too far?

This is a long story but the end of it so far is that I failed to read her and I am convinced now that she was into me. I tried to ask her out at school but someone interrupted us and she didn't say yes or no. I then sent her a message on FB and told her that I liked her and that I thought she was beautiful. That I liked her hair and her eyes and her eyelashes and that I wanted to talk to her and ask her out... she never replied but she went to school next time with her hair dressed and her eyelashes curled. I never thought it was because of what I told her since she never replied but that was the last time she went to school. She looked at me from the corner of her eyes a few times before leaving after completing her test and I stayed to finish mine... she never came back. The problem now is she dropped the class and I have no way to contact her. I found her on FB but she never added me (she is very, very shy) but I saw where she trains from what she has public so I am thinking on bringing her flowers and ask her out the problem is it should be at 8:30 pm and I don't know if flowers are ok at that time also since she never told me where she trains I don't know if I am going too far... but I seriously cannot think of any woman I have liked more and have felt so strong feelings. Should I do it or I'm going too far? Flowers are ok at night?

First off, how old are you and this woman? When you say school I assume you're very young or in college?

Also, you said that you believe she was into you and you blew it? Why do you believe this is the case? Did she say she likes you or did someone tell you she did or do you just believe this based off her actions?

Not a lot of the above answers changes the advice, though. DO NOT DO THIS. NOT NOW. NOT EVER. Do not go to a place where you know she will be without being invited there or having a legitimate reason for being there that is not just an excuse to see her. Showing up where she is training and especially giving her flowers when she has never told you where she trains or invited you to come is very creepy. Most (if not all) women will not react well to this. She will think you are stalking her.

To me, she's dropped enough signs that she is not interested. You asked her out and she never answered. Even if you two were interrupted, if she was interested she would definitely have remembered you asked her out and brought it up again so she could say yes. You sent her unsolicited praise online and she ignored it and then tried to avoid you in person by not talking to you and then dropping your class. Let this one go. You might feel like she's perfect and you've never felt this way, but trust me: you will feel this way a dozen more times if not more about other women. This one is a lost cause. Showing up unannounced and uninvited with flowers will, at best, confirm in her mind that she is not interested and, at worst, prompt her to pursue other stronger actions to avoid what she will think is you stalking her.

• Like 1