Sexual Chemistry-On or Off?

jebrooks1988

I was having a chit chat with my girlfriends today and we started talking about a situation which lead to the topic of sexual chemistry and if it's still there after sleeping with someone.

I know the first time with someone new it can be pretty nerve wracking or what ever word you'd like to use. If you feel like the sexual chemistry, or just chemistry period, is off would you still want to cuddle with them, kiss their forehead, etc.? I guess, would you still want to be mushy with them if these things were off right after having sex?

Michelle ma Belle

First of all, I wouldn't sleep with anyone I didn't feel chemistry with. I know some people jump in with both feet at the first chance they get at having sex with a willing partner but that's not me.

Having said that, even though you can have great chemistry, sexual or otherwise, it doesn't guarantee your first sexual experience will be an epic experience complete with fireworks. If sex wasn't all that memorable it might be cause for pause initially but it wouldn't necessarily stop me from cuddling or doing anything mushy with him. I'm a very affectionate person so if a guy is lucky enough to end up in bed with me, I'm gonna be all over him ;)