How do i meet girls if I don't have any friends?

JaredP

I'm 18 and I was homeschooled.

I pretty much don't have any friends which sucks...and i just dumped my last girlfriend for cheating on me...so yeah. I met my last girlfriend at the mall she was working at Pac sun. But now I need to move on and try to meet new girls and it's just difficult without friends, I'm afraid of coming across as a creep lol no wingman. Any suggestions?

I'm 18 and I was homeschooled.

I pretty much don't have any friends which sucks...and i just dumped my last girlfriend for cheating on me...so yeah. I met my last girlfriend at the mall she was working at Pac sun. But now I need to move on and try to meet new girls and it's just difficult without friends, I'm afraid of coming across as a creep lol no wingman. Any suggestions?

Make some friends. Life's too short to not have friends. And good friends will add more value to your life than any girl will.

• Like 2

Didn't your "teacher" have you interact with other home schooled kids so you would have socialization? What about them? Go to a nearby park & get in a game of pick up baskeball or something. Sign up for a co-ed sports team near you : friends & girls. Problem solved.

What will you be doing for college? Can you meet people there?

Get a PT job after "school".

• Like 1
Versacehottie

Yeah man, at 18 you need to concentrate on creating a base of good friends. Otherwise I can foresee you jumping from relationship to relationship (if you are so fortunate I suppose) in some sort of co-dependent need to connect. Concentrate on building a richer life through making friends and experiencing social things that 18 year olds and into your 20s do. Good, stable friendships are essential to life and if you work on creating good ones, chances are they will indirectly lead you or point you toward the right girl. Because you figure out who you are, you have other and varied interests rather than just her, they have friends and sisters etc. Plus lots of relationships break up so you will continue to repeat this cycle over and over and come back to the nothingness and confusion of how to start over if you don't make friends.

ps as a girl, I probably wouldn't be interested in a guy without friends or a loner. Granted some girls likely feel the same way. Good luck.

Yeah man, at 18 you need to concentrate on creating a base of good friends. Otherwise I can foresee you jumping from relationship to relationship (if you are so fortunate I suppose) in some sort of co-dependent need to connect. Concentrate on building a richer life through making friends and experiencing social things that 18 year olds and into your 20s do. Good, stable friendships are essential to life and if you work on creating good ones, chances are they will indirectly lead you or point you toward the right girl. Because you figure out who you are, you have other and varied interests rather than just her, they have friends and sisters etc. Plus lots of relationships break up so you will continue to repeat this cycle over and over and come back to the nothingness and confusion of how to start over if you don't make friends.

ps as a girl, I probably wouldn't be interested in a guy without friends or a loner. Granted some girls likely feel the same way. Good luck.

Good candid advice. Wish someone had told me this at 18...I have virtually no friends at all and no dating prospects either. OP don't make the mistake I made, trust me at 32 I regret lots of things but having no friends is one of the biggest regrets.

• Like 2
Good candid advice. Wish someone had told me this at 18...I have virtually no friends at all and no dating prospects either. OP don't make the mistake I made, trust me at 32 I regret lots of things but having no friends is one of the biggest regrets.

How'd you go from 30 to 32yo in 6 months?