Holiday romance

tomtheman1234

tomtheman1234

I am male from the UK and just turned 40. Over the last 10 or so years I have been looking for love with not much luck. I have had s few relationships in that time some good and some not so good and been on quite a few dates.

I am now on the last day of my month in Phuket. It's my second time in Phuket and I really like it here.

Anyhow I did not come looking for love as most of the Thai girls you meet are bar girls who are just after your money. But on my 3rd night I met this Thai girl who is not a bar girl as she has a proper job and not after my money or a visa. So far we have spent most of my trip together. We have both opened up to each other about are lives. We both found out we are both looking for love and both seem to have feeling for each other. We other have to same odd quirky sense of humour as well.

I just wonder can this relationship really work out as I am off home back to the UK tonight and she is staying in Phuket. I might come back to Phuket again soon if we still feel the same way after a few weeks apart. She said she might come to UK in the summer for a bit.