Girl says we areare getting close to fast

Alctc985fan

So, me and this girl from school like each other. When she first told me she said she liked me, but wanted to wait awhile before we actually dated. We usually hang out when we can like in between classes and such, and she always seems so happy when she sees me. Well, today towards the end of school I kissed her on her hand, since she was wearing a JROTC uniform she said aw, but later that day we were texting and she started to talk about that she needed space before she did something she regreted idk what she meant by that, but never got around to asking. She said that I hadn't been bothering her, but that she thought we were getting close to fast and that she needed space and time to think about it. I believe that when I had kissed her on her hand, it made others believe me and her were dating and people already think that. So, my main question would be how to I give her space as in at school and texting wise, and what she mean't by what she said.

Some people like to take things slow to understand how they feel, to not fall in love so quickly, variety of reasons. You should ask her what she meant....you will not get far in any relationship without good communication. Good luck.