Is it safe to text flirt with her?

One_Made_of_Silver

One_Made_of_Silver

This girl and I will be heading on our first date soon. We sort of know each other. She seems enthusiastic, sending emojiis and stuff. I think this girl is totally cute, and I want to tell her that. I want to flirt with her.

But I'm afraid to for fear of being perceived as...I dunno...too eager, too available before we've had our first date. There have been recent threads on LS that crucify guys for texting too much and being too upfront about their interest. These girls say they want their men to be more aloof.

I have never been one to play games, but I don't want to risk screwing this up in the early stages.

Having a few texts back & forth is fine. Keep it in the single digits before your date. Don't over do it

This girl and I will be heading on our first date soon. We sort of know each other. She seems enthusiastic, sending emojiis and stuff. I think this girl is totally cute, and I want to tell her that. I want to flirt with her.

But I'm afraid to for fear of being perceived as...I dunno...too eager, too available before we've had our first date. There have been recent threads on LS that crucify guys for texting too much and being too upfront about their interest. These girls say they want their men to be more aloof.

I have never been one to play games, but I don't want to risk screwing this up in the early stages.

Save it for the date. Be responsive and initiate light texts. Keep it balanced.

I will say, as guys, we walk a tight rope when it comes to this. I have basically tried to let the women lead at this point.

I have a few girls I talk to that love to text all day, so I reciprocate. I have a couple that are pretty busy and text in bursts once a day, twice maybe. I just adapt to their style and make the most of the conversations we get to have.

So far it works, but I feel you. You talk to much, you get crucified, you talk to little, and you get crucified. I think the key, ultimately, is just be yourself. If they don't like that, then they weren't the right one anyway.