not sure if shes interested

billymalon

Was talking to this girl for awhile and asked her on a date. she said yes

not gonna lie I was a bit nervous but it went great

She said yes to a second date (hockey game and dinner)

and she said she's really excited

I asked her about this Friday and she said "well i dont know, i'm usually tired fridays from the work week and i have to be up early Saturday for this all day school thing i have"

i was like oh well ok

she said "im sorry but we will see"

to me that just makes me feel she's not interested

Its hard to say as I dont know her but my take on it is she hasnt said no, and there is also a hint of a possibility.

I work in sales and I ve learnt some people cant say NO as they dont want hurt your feelings.

What you should of done is asked for a counter offer. Something like. "Oh, Im sorry to hear thatt I hope your not too tired. If your not too tired and recovered how about Sunday"?

I mean why not ask. Dont stop pursing her just yet. I ve let go of women who werent only luke warm but over time. Some began to like me and chase me. You ll never know if she was one of these until you try harder.

the problem is that you can never really KNOW with such minor situations. Two girls may do the exact same thing, but mean something entirely different by it (and two men obviously). People often have a particular way of reacting to things regardless of how they really feel when they're first figuring things out.

The only thing you can really do here is ask her if she'd like to do another day and see how things unfold. Dating is always a bit of a game of risk, it's not possible to do it entirely risk and pain free because humans are too complicated and unpredictable for that.

• Like 1

Offer another day and see how she responds to that. If it's the exact same response to this, than she's probably not interested.

The most important thing is to act mature and show some class. Don't pout, get angry, smother her, etc.

Best to text a few 'light' remarks. Something funny...perhaps relating to something you did together. Keep positive. See how she responds.