Have yet to meet a woman that's honest about who she is

Easyguy14

I don't know or understand why that is. I'll give you folks a prime example of what I'm talking about. I've dated said woman for over 6 months and out of nowhere she never thought we were in a relationship although everything we did and done spells relationship. That irks me to no end. And then we got the phone games, pretending to be busy, and just refusing to be upfront about anything. Why is this so common with many women? Its almost like they enjoy keeping things open-ended. And for what? To be chased? Doesn't it end after 30? Me and said woman are supposed to be past this point but now it looks like it never reached. Most I've dated always claimed to want to settle down and how they're not into the teen drama stuff, but their actions always been the exact opposite. Its almost hypocritical. I know men are guilty of this to an extent but we know what drives men are usually much more simpler. It doesn't seem to apply to most women. I'm talking majority not as a whole. I also want to point out the biggest dishonesty is where most women say they want a man to express their feelings to them. Well, I've done this with said lady and that became the beginning of the mind games so go figure. She wasn't the first either. I'm sure many men on here can relate to this situation.

Let the people of the church say AMEN!! Yea man, I'm getting close to 30 and it's the same crap. "I want a relationship, you're perfect for me, this is the perfect time in my life to meet you, I love you" to " I need to find myself, I'm not looking for a relationship, We don't need to define the relationship, I need some space" and overall doing a complete 180 from when you first met them. I had that happen recently and then was broken up with. Treated her with nothing but respect and love but I'm guessing that's not what she was looking for. Anyway, I've come to the point that I don't care and I'm focusing solely on me. I'm always a gentleman and a good guy but I'd rather be single than in a pseudo-relationship and be unhappy in it. For me, women are becoming an increasingly bigger waste of time (and I've got my crap together).

I just don't get the point of games. If you don't want to be in a relationship just say that at the beginning so I can shake your hand, say thanks, and walk in the opposite direction. For example, a woman couldn't believe I was such a good guy (go figure). I remembered things about her that she had said one time and took a genuine interest in getting to know her. She backed off hard and I questioned it. She blew a gasket and cut off contact. Almost a year later she apologized and I accepted but the damage was already done. I am cordial when she reaches out, but I don't really have the desire to put much effort into maintaining any relationship whether it be platonic or otherwise. And for the women/men that will say "woe is me" and "change your dating pool"...I have. The women I've dated couldn't be more different if they tried. I think it's more of "I think I can do better, so let me wait until someone else shows interest, and start arguments with this guy to push him away so he won't bother me" and when that folds they think of you and want to insert themselves back in your life. That's happened too. But again, I've gotten to the point where women are just another reason to take Excedrin Migraine (and I hate taking medicine). : )

I've dated said woman for over 6 months and out of nowhere she never thought we were in a relationship although everything we did and done spells relationship. That irks me to no end.

I will never understand why men just like to assume they are in a relationship with the other person. That irks me to no end. Man up and communicate that you want to be exclusive.

• Like 3
todreaminblue

i dont think that this is quantifiable to just women......i do think that the only way to make sure both people are on the same page is to be open and honest with communication....when things seem awry they need to be faced not avoided....

if you havent found a woman yet who seems to be honest with you.....have you explored why you are picking the same sort of women who flake..

i believe there are good honest rock solid people out there willing to commit.....just as i believe there are flakey and or dishonest people out there who arent willign to commit.....it takes time to know someone and if you hold back from dating and get to know the person first as a friend with no expectations, get to see them interact with others and their family.... i have found that you can surely better know the metal a person is made of.....deb

Ten of millions of couples meet, are exclusive, settle down.

If you have a recurring pattern of the reverse then I agree with the above, you should be more discerning in choosing the women you get involved with.

Hint. When one has multiple bad experiences that follow a pattern...look in the mirror.

Curious. Is this the same woman you once said you were spying on? Doesn't seem like it was much of a relationship.

Edited by Myragal
I don't know or understand why that is. I'll give you folks a prime example of what I'm talking about. I've dated said woman for over 6 months and out of nowhere she never thought we were in a relationship although everything we did and done spells relationship. That irks me to no end. And then we got the phone games, pretending to be busy, and just refusing to be upfront about anything. Why is this so common with many women? Its almost like they enjoy keeping things open-ended. And for what? To be chased? Doesn't it end after 30? Me and said woman are supposed to be past this point but now it looks like it never reached. Most I've dated always claimed to want to settle down and how they're not into the teen drama stuff, but their actions always been the exact opposite. Its almost hypocritical. I know men are guilty of this to an extent but we know what drives men are usually much more simpler. It doesn't seem to apply to most women. I'm talking majority not as a whole. I also want to point out the biggest dishonesty is where most women say they want a man to express their feelings to them. Well, I've done this with said lady and that became the beginning of the mind games so go figure. She wasn't the first either. I'm sure many men on here can relate to this situation.

In my experience it has been because of how most guys have treated us. She probably just wasn't that interested in you. People who are interested will move mountains. If a guy doesn't meet my criteria of what I want in a relationship I won't be consistent or talk to him because that is leading things on. I've personally been single the last three years, and no dates in 2015 at all. I personally do not want settle for the wrong person. Sometimes you just don't fit someone's check list. Dating is tough these days, but one day you will meet the person you are supposed to meet. Just have fun with friends for now and volunteer.

Edited by sportygirl89