Girl pulls back and comes back and then pulls back again

JonClark

I'm dating/was dating/don't know what the hell I was doing/ this girl. She was the one who started it, she was the first to kiss me etc. She basically initiated the whole fling.

We date, it's all good, the chemistry is insane, the way we kiss and make love is passionate and C R A Z Y, but then she pulls back saying she's not ready for a relationship and all that bull. I don't contact her at all.

After she pulled back, some weeks later, she's back in my life again. This time she's eager to meet at my place. We hit it off again, and when she went home I text her that it was great seeing her again. She replies "I know you're a liar. You're never honest with me" and I'm like "WTF?."

We go on a date. I decide to not get my hopes up too much, so I end up acting a bit indifferent due to the first time she pulled back.

She sends me all kinds of signals, touches me, laughs at all my jokes, gives me all of her attention etc. Then I ask her out to a Halloween party, she says she's visiting family that weekend, so she won't be in town.

What is she doing? Should I ask her out again? Why is she pulling back, then coming back, then not counter offer? Am I doing something wrong?

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS CHICK?!

I was with a woman that was just like this. It's the most confusing thing in the world...harder than Calc 2. In my case she said she loved me, wanted to marry me, etc. but didn't want to define the relationship and then said we weren't friends (wtf?). I'd advise you to run, it will only get worse.