How to stay out of friendzone forever?

The Next Big Thing

The Next Big Thing

Im at university. I want to know how to avoid friendzone permanently. When I meet a girl I like but I dont get into a relationship with her, people say, that after some time she will put me into friendzone. Is it possible to be friends with girls and if you decide you can proceed to the next level with them. Basically, how to keep her interested, or, keep the attraction. Is it possible?

I know a guy (but I believe there are many guys like him), and he knows A LOOOT of HOT women. It seems like he is friend with them, or I dont know what their relationship is. He is also quite good looking and probably has good personality. But I feel like, if he started to flirt with whoever of his female friends, she would probably end up in relationship with him, or at least, in bed. I just cant imagine they would say "no sorry, youre just friend, back off" ... I dont understand how he does it. How he keeps all these hot female friends? Is it possible to keep women interested in you "forever"? What actually makes women put men into friendzone?

Lastly, I try to put it like this:

I see girl I like, go up to her/ meet a new girl basically ->

-> a) she doesnt like me

OR b) she likes me - 1.we proceed to date, get into relationship

- 2.we proceed or dont proceed to date, and we DONT get into relationship.....BUT after some time I decide, maybe it would be cool with her...is it possible to keep her interested?

Think like you have titanium b#lls and they are dragging you forward. Go pump some iron in the gym. Your testosterone will boost your confidence.

Be confident and do what you want in your life. If its not sally, there is always Betty !. Dont get hung up on any woman

Im at university. I want to know how to avoid friendzone permanently.
It's very simple. If a woman declines your offer to date and offers friendship, reject her offer of friendship and move on to another woman. There is always another woman.
  • Like 2

Yeah, it's not a nice feeling (for me), but I think the way to stay out of the friend zone is to give only two options:

1 - Flirting with you,

Or

2 - Bye Bye.

Flirt with every woman briefly most every time you see her. Then leave quickly (but cheerfully) and get on to the fun stuff you're always doing in your life without her. Once you're ready to ask her for more, ask her and immediately be ready for more intense interaction (date, kiss, grope, what ever you're thinking).

If she doesn't flirt back, leave (politely, warmly, if you're a 'gentleman' - you're just busy and need to go).

Do not interact with any woman except through flirting, and always be ready to go further.

Spend most of your time envisioning women as targets for your flirting. If you start to see a woman as neutral or 'just friends', leave. Adios. Bye bye.

-------------------------------------

Is it possible to be friends with girls and if you decide you can proceed to the next level with them.
In my opinion, no. Not any genuine kind of friend.
  • Like 1