She wants to take things slow?

Jesse101

If been seeing this girl for about a week and half. I really like her and she claims to like me as well. (I am 17 and she's 18) we have been on multiple dates and hangout requently. She says she has been burned by a guy before we started talking.. And she wants to take things slow.. Iv been reading a lot about this and I have concluded its not a very good sign.. She says she like being with me and she will miss me when she travels up north for the holidays.. We have already scheduled plans to go out when she gets back. We text everyday all day and see eachother a lot at work. I m hoping by her saying she wants to take things slow, she's not gonna lead me on and then leave.. I have already kissed Her when she told me she wanted to so I'm not sure about all of this.. I want to keep going with it but this whole taking it slow thing is tripping me out.. I don't want to get any deeper than we already are only to have her back out.. Iv asked around and people have said that we are already pretty deep considering I kissed her but I don't really have a lot of experience.. I have brought it up a few times and she keeps telling me not to worry..

Edited by Jesse101
More detail