Someone that NEVER gets mad?

treehugger101

treehugger101

Have any of you ever dated someone that NEVER ever got mad? Like yelled, shouted, called you names, etc. That type of mad, just never got mad at all. Where you were with them and never fought at all.

Stage5Clinger
Have any of you ever dated someone that NEVER ever got mad? Like yelled, shouted, called you names, etc. That type of mad, just never got mad at all. Where you were with them and never fought at all.

I am this guy.

Yeah I used to be like that, and am still am sometimes. I have more of a stroppy side now sometimes. I actually prefer the latter. I think it gives me more vibrancy than the 'please everyone' me I used to be.

My ex never got mad at me. He never got angry with me or with anyone else.

I told him from the beginning that I would not tolerate being yelled at, screamed at or being called names. And he never did that.

He never disagreed with me on anything. I thought it was sweet & loyal at one point, but I later wanted him to have at least SOME kind of backbone or disagree with me on SOMETHING.

• Like 1

Yes plenty of times. I would not date someone that yells at me, or calls me names, ever. My parents have been married 50 years and I have never ever heard my father raise his voice at my mother or at us kids.

• Like 1

Yes. My husband has never yelled at me, shouted at me or called me names. I wouldn't be in a relationship with a person who acted like that.

• Like 1

I don't 'do conflict,' or 'get mad,' because I take responsibility for my own feelings.

I don't project them onto somebody else.

The guy I married!

We are having our four year anniversary this coming week and I can think of a total of three disagreements we have had - but none of them ever escalated to yelling, name-calling, or anything like that.

I'm very much like what you describe. It would take a lot to get me mad.

Im a screamer.. sadly .. but if i have to get to the point of yelling at the person i lOVe ..than i'm probably at the point where i don't want to be with them anymore anyway. Yelling and screaming is NOT FUN. Love is supposed to be loving.

I'm with my girlfriend almost 4 years. Neither one of us has yelled, shouted or called the other names. Not once.

My exwife- well I never called her names but there was plenty of yelling and shouting on both sides.

It's all about personality conflicts and compatibility. Some people just cannot get along. Others get along beautifully.

Of course some people have anger management issues and mental problems and cannot get along with anyone. Those are the ones to avoid.

StocksnBlondes

Not a yeller screamer swearer etc etc ...but if I do not agree with something I will present a valid logical argument ...and with passion ... I might have made a good trial lawyer lol

I would not date anyone who yelled at me. I'm not a child. Dated someone who exhibited those traits last year and broke up with him ...he was so sweet at the beginning then after 2 months his real personality came out. He was huffy about way too many things ...and jealous. No thank you. Life's too short. Now I know the signs to watch for. Anyone who's children don't speak with him is a red flag ... He yelled at them like a crazy person and then wondered why they kept their distance.

That kind of crazy behavior indicates emotional instability. Fear the walking mad?

My boyfriend is this way, and while it's a great quality to have, it pisses me off sometimes lol. I'll be fuming and want to argue but instead of fueling the fire he will ask what he can do to help make the situation better.

I am so lucky in that regard. Because I have dated an abusive man before who would scream and punch holes in walls. I kind of think it's fate that the next man I met is the most patient, caring, and understanding person, even when we are arguing.