Dealing with an introvert woman that I like?

sam96

I met her at work, she only works about once a week and I rarely even get the opportunity to talk to her, becuase it's in a restaurant business which is very stressfull. We went to the same school together, but only saw eachother and never spoke to eachother. The first time we met at work we recognized eachother and introduced ourselves. We've had about 7 conversations totally, one each week of course. They all lasted a couple of minutes before my boss or some employee came and ruined the moment.

She is very beautiful, a solid 10 if not a 11. Every single man that meets her stares at her and every single man thinks she's hot. However she herself i've noticed sometimes shows signs of insecurity of both her looks and personality, both by her actions and her tweets. (I don't follow her twitter, i've just looked at it)

The few times we talked, everything about her was seductive, her body language, the eye contact, which she held longer than any woman i've ever met, and they way she responded, lookign at my lips. After talknig to her about different things she responded with like one or two words while maintaining her eye contact seeming very curious. Obviously I knew she found me interesting.

But everytime I talk to her, I feel like i'm the one who does the talknig only, she is very quiet. When I look into her eyes I can see that she's full of energy and ideas that she's not comfortable letting out, very introverted woman. But the eyes, she keeps a very observant and curious type of eyecontact.

When I look at her twitter, she mostly retweets quite harsh and depressing tweets, such as: '' I can't wait to forget your face forever'', ''I hope you're suffering right now'' or tweets criticizing fake friends, rude people, rapists and such. She also listens to such categories of music in the hip hop categories, the first time I saw her, I would never guess that she listens to such music. But of course there are also happy tweets.

But even though I know she's obviosly interessted, she avoids further interaction like doing something together for example. When I propose we should take a walk together or the bus together after work, she tries to come up with an excuse like: I will get a ride from my mom tonight. (Even though she regularly goes home with the bus after work).

I've even added her on facebook and talked to her there, very slow responses and while I write allot she answers with simple 1 or 2 words. Initially I thought she was no longer interested. So I started being more passive at work, not talknig to her as much as I used to and remained mysterious.

Some week after that, she started being more open to me suddenly, gave me glances while we were working and smiling at me. When it was time to go home, I took a coffe and sat by a table. And she actually took the initiative and sat next to me and started to talk to me. Same as before, very quiet and observant, I did most of the talking.

After having studied her for a while from before,I realized she might be an introvert of some sort. I told her I believe she's a smart person and that I find more quiet people interesting. That when she's comfortable with somebody she probably has very interesting things to say. She liked what I was saying, she got an instant smile in her face. It was quite a deep conversation, we only talked about real things and no small talk **** like the weather or stuff like that.

Basically, she show signs of interest allot of times, but she's not comfortable taking the interaction further. Like going home together after work. How do you deal with this type of (itroverted?) woman. How can I make her comfortable to do something with me. Because obviosly I know she shows signs of interest. I think about her all the time, It's not like i'm afraid of asking her to do something, like go eat something or something together. I just want to be best prepeared when I go for the move. Also, were both pretty young. Im 18, shes 17