First date

JOkER2

I met this chick at a bar yesterday and I got her number. I was planning on calling her today asking if she made it home safe and asking her out. Since we already had drinks should I ask her to dinner? Drinks again? What u all think?

Give her a call and ask her out, dinner or drinks seem fine to me, what would you want to do? If you'd prefer a drink and then do dinner later if it goes well then do that. If you'd like to have dinner with her then why not ask for that? Hope it goes well and don't over think it just have fun eh! Enjoy!

I met this chick at a bar yesterday and I got her number. I was planning on calling her today asking if she made it home safe and asking her out. Since we already had drinks should I ask her to dinner? Drinks again? What u all think?

If I were you I would invite her out to an activity. Not a bar or restaurant. I'm sure there is something fun to do in your city on a Sunday. Park, swimming, roller blades, biking, hiking, visit a historical site, apple picking, etc.

• Like 1

call. it shows assertiveness vs wimpyness. she gave you her number.

btw, you should have checked yesterday that she got home ok. not today. a 5 second call.

hi, just calling to see youre home ok. yes I am, great. sweet dreams. nighty night.

she would have appreciated it and you would have been in her mind.

people have no idea about courting.

Your thoughts are fine: dinner or drinks. Gaeta's suggestion for an activity works too.

The important part is you spend time together.

Go for it.