Down the rabbit hole

XianErick

Hello again you lovely bunch,

Trying to summarize as I usually go on and on. This girl I've been seeing has become something amazing to me! We sleep at her's all day, today we ran errands. She's usually playing video games, which I don't really do. She's the apple of my eye right now.

Now here's a list of red flags: non-committal, relationship issues stemming from the first boyfriend. The same issues reflect into every other waking relationship she's had with men. We had relations and tethered off into a kind of friends with benefits thing.

Now for a few more words: she's been in this kind of thing before, yet "left" the dude after finding out he had seen someone else. we've both cheated in relationships and still "justify" it over the fact of our partners doing the same. Basically she aims to not have feelings and lives a very hedonistic lifestyle.

For the record I've turned my ways and honesty is my policy. I'm completely transparent and open as a testament to getting passed those mannerisms.

It doesn't sound like you two want the same things. Have a talk to her and discuss being in a relationship if that's what you want and if she says no for whatever reason then I'd personally respect that and cut my losses.