pursuing a girl I hadn't seen for a while

RedfordStephens

RedfordStephens

Hi guys, will really appreciate your help.

So I'm a college student and last year, I met this girl. And really got pretty infatuated with her. We ended up going on a date and we made out at the end of the night. We shared a lot of things in common, the conversation was really good. But I was really nervous and scared of messing it up and for some reason we never went on a 2nd date. And it never went past that kiss. I haven't seen her in almost a year now, but I ended up having her for a class this year. We spoke again a little bit for the first time in a while, and it was really good conversation. I feel so comfortable around her and I think she's still at least interested in me too.

Anyway, my question is, how should I go about pursuing this relationship and not messing up like I did before? After the class ended, she made sure that I still had her number, but I totally forgot to ask her in person for a date. I was thinking to just text her and go on a little coffee date or something, and see what's up. I could wait till I see her again, but I don't wanna wait a week. I really like this girl. Should I go ahead and ask her out on a date? I don't even know if she's single or not (forgot to ask too, didn't know how to bring it up without it being awkward). Should I try to make it romantic as quickly as possible? I don't know.

Please help!

I think asking her out on for a coffee is a great idea. Do it asap. If it goes well ask if she is seeing anyone, if she is single then ask her out on date. Just don't leave it another year. ;)