How come women only want you or attracted to you when you seem more important then...

pjm123

Them?

I thought women cared about guys but seems like basically because when you not where u at in life yet they dont want you she basically said she didnt wanna say but she would show up when i blow up whats the deal?

Stage5Clinger
Them?

I thought women cared about guys but seems like basically because when you not where u at in life yet they dont want you she basically said she didnt wanna say but she would show up when i blow up whats the deal?

It's all about status with girls because they are immature and half retarded. Certainly incapable of love. More mature and less attractive women will treat you better. Girls like this will leave you at the next chance to upgrade their boyfriend.

Not sure what you're getting at, so correct me if I'm heading the wrong direction.

But i am 25, living on my own, paying my bills, and building my career as a PA. I want someone equally as driven as me, working to better themselves/ their career, and whose got a good head on their shoulders when it comes to finance and responsibilities. If you are just twiddling your thumbs and flipping burgers for a living or planning your future on some unrealistic dream you hope comes true, no dice. There's nothing wrong with wanting someone on your own level.