How You Deal With Friends Who Talk About Their GF/BF a Lot?

WonderKid

You have those friends that just constantly talk about their GF/BF all the time? Like, the convo can start off casual and then instantly turn into an autobiography of their relationship.

They act like it is nothing else to talk about besides their GF/BF. Do some do this and they know you are single or having trouble in your relationship?

I guess 3/4s of their lives revolve around another person.

well probably 90% of their time revolve around their SO. It happens. I don't mind it as long as their topic is still interesting. Why is it bothering you just because you are not in a relationship?

• Like 1
well probably 90% of their time revolve around their SO. It happens. I don't mind it as long as their topic is still interesting. Why is it bothering you just because you are not in a relationship?

It could be if the OP thought this person was going to be a date....

• Author

Not necessarily because I am not in a ship. I decided to leave that alone myself. But I noticed it with my friend, it's like the guy talks about his GF very frequently. I think he in love with the girl. But we used to talk about so many other things, mainly things we both into.

Now, every time we meet, it happens. Lol

Even when I bad my GFs I rarely talked about them.