Is it normal to have Skype Sex before meeting in Real Life?

vincentvin

By skype sex i mean I masturbate to her while she is on skype lying naked. We are in relationship for 10 months and are about to meet next month. She doesnt mind if i masturbate to her on skype but i just wanted to know if its too soon? Most probably we are also going to have sex when I meet her

Yes. I wnak on Skype with my future wife who I've never met but am in a relationship with for 10 months. Yep. Definitely. Always wear protection.

As it's been said over and over, you are not in a relationship until you meet each other. Online communication is not a substitute for physical contact. Even though it all seems great, you're in the constant honeymoon phase because you're not able to experience the much of what that person is about.

So, with that being said- by opening that door you could be placing some unnecessary pressure on yourselves before you even meet. I'd wait until you see her in person before becoming sexually involved, just because there is the possibility that your feelings will change when you meet.

You're not in a relationship. You don't even know her. You're living in a fantasy.

Having sex when you meet her? Bad idea. She, of course, has been tested for STDs before you do that, right?