There will always be guys better than me. So, how do I differentiate myself?

regdent

I have been wondering about this a lot lately. There will always be guys who are better than me in one or more ways. So, what can I do to cause women to feel a strong emotional connection with me? What can I do to make myself stand out in not so obvious ways? Share your thoughts!

Two Pump Chump
Yellow shirt. All day.

Now THAT... was funny.

OP, be yourself and stop worrying about woman think / want. Half the time they don't even know.

• Like 2

What makes someone better than you? No matter who you are there's ALWAYS going to be someone out there with 1. A higher salary 2. A nicer car 3. Better looks. Etc. that doesn't mean that the girls you're interested in are going to ever meet those guys and you should just stay at home because you don't have a chance. Self confidence. Go into it with the mindset that "I'm the coolest mothafu$%# in this place, what's up". Lol

• Like 1
I have been wondering about this a lot lately. There will always be guys who are better than me in one or more ways. So, what can I do to cause women to feel a strong emotional connection with me? What can I do to make myself stand out in not so obvious ways? Share your thoughts!

All of us are in this situation. No matter how attractive, rich, funny we are there will always be someone better.

One day you'll meet a woman that will want YOU and won't care at all that there might be someone better out there.

• Like 1
What makes someone better than you? No matter who you are there's ALWAYS going to be someone out there with 1. A higher salary 2. A nicer car 3. Better looks. Etc. that doesn't mean that the girls you're interested in are going to ever meet those guys and you should just stay at home because you don't have a chance. Self confidence. Go into it with the mindset that "I'm the coolest mothafu$%# in this place, what's up". Lol

And when it comes to an emotional connection, it has nothing to do with being "the best" or a rich supermodel with a fancy car. That isn't what everyone wants. Just as you OP are looking for a connection, so are many women out there. And its not something you can force. It's just a matter of finding them. And forget about other men, give yourself a bit more credit.

• Like 1

The fact of the matter is, there is nobody exactly like you.........that's how you differentiate yourself. Listen, some woman is going to meet you, and get hooked on you............it's called love. When they love you, they think you are better than you really are! Funny but true! Ain't love grand.

God does not respect any one person above another. Have confidence my friend.

(edit: furthermore, being different improves your desirability at least 10% - perhaps 20% over other men.)

Edited by Gary S
  • Like 1
What makes someone better than you?

Self confidence. Go into it with the mindset that "I'm the coolest mothafu$%# in this place, what's up". Lol

Quoted for truth

Grow a ridiculous beard and get all tatted up everywhere or at least have a full sleeve of tats.

It's the new thing every guy is doing to show how unique and individual they are.

of course, have a story for every tat you get and why it's important to you.

You attract the woman who appreciates you for being you. Once you try to "be different" you lose your uniqueness because that's not who you are.

furthermore, being different improves your desirability at least 10% - perhaps 20% over other men.

THIS. So much this.

When you're just like everyone else, then why would a woman choose you over the guy next door? After all, you're both the same...

Plus, when you are YOU, you will attract women who notice those unique things about you that other men don't possess. And by being YOU, you will attract the RIGHT woman, not some woman who is looking for a guy who is "just like everyone else" which is who you pretend to be. And then you wonder why you can't find love.

Love yourself first, the rest shall follow :) I promise.

Yep, there's always a guy with a larger penis or a fatter wallet or better looking or whatever. That's how life works, even for them. No one is ever truly 'top dog'.

Since we're all unique individuals, you set yourself apart by celebrating you, whatever that is.

Fuggetabout causing women to have emotional connections. They will when they feel it, and it can be gone just as quickly. Causing it is like a dog chasing its tail. Be you, enjoy the ride and you might have a companion once in awhile, maybe for more than that if it works out that way.

I tend to surround myself with the most successful men I can, yup those who are 'better'. I learn from them and they enjoy my uniqueness. Life goes on.