Too fast/too slow or just right

Lifeisconfusing

Lifeisconfusing

I met this guy online, he seemed like what I was looking for so we talked and exchanged numbers. We texted everyday then met up within a week. We had a great first date despite texting all the time. The week after that, we had sex for the first time and every time we've met up since then. We text everyday, do phone calls a couple times a week and a date once a week, sometimes two. It has been two months, he made it clear that once people start having sex that they shouldn't be dating or sleeping with others. So I assume that since he put that out there, he's not dating others and I am not either.

My question is what is the move? I guess I'm not sure what should happen next.

I've made it clear that I am not looking for a FWB type thing. I don't have much experience with pursuing a LTR and I'm sure things are just supposed to flow but I'm not sure what the signs are for something that is stagnant or if it is moving forward. I went through this before and 4 months of dating went by and I didn't recognize that it wasn't going anywhere until it was dead and I was hurt.

Edited by Lifeisconfusing

What does he say when you ask him how he feels about you, and what kind of relationship he wants with you?

Are you enjoying yourself ?

Are you looking forward to spending time with him?

If I were you I would make sure this dating doesn't get boring. Seeing each other once or twice a week for sex is your one way ticket to a FWB relationship.

Do something exciting together, go to concerts, go on a road trip, plan a weekend away, try indoor climbing together, spend a day at the park with your roller blades and a pic nic basket, etc.

• Like 1
  • Author
Lifeisconfusing
Are you enjoying yourself ?

Are you looking forward to spending time with him?

If I were you I would make sure this dating doesn't get boring. Seeing each other once or twice a week for sex is your one way ticket to a FWB relationship.

Do something exciting together, go to concerts, go on a road trip, plan a weekend away, try indoor climbing together, spend a day at the park with your roller blades and a pic nic basket, etc.

Yes to both of those. The only reason we meet up at my house is because we are both naturally homebodies. So I didn't think anything of it. I was planning a trip. I get what you mean though. I should definitely get us out of the house.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
member request~T
WhatIsLove2014

Just go with the flow. I would recommend getting out of the hous. But if you two are not interested in going out and enjoy being at home then leave that be. Two months isn't really a long time, you should be able to tell by his behavior if this is going to turn into something. But like I said it is only 2 months.