Did I do something wrong?

grokcahsevol

grokcahsevol

This part is a repost

Hey all,

I met this really awesome girl a few weeks ago at a show who was very flirty with me.

On Saturday, we met at a show and a few of her friends were there. A bit of drinking went on and I saw a few people I went to school went and started talking to them for a bit (I Seperated from her and her group) and I couldn't find them afterwards and I had no service!

The next day I asked her if she has ever been to this one bar and she replied back saying

I only went once last year why? And what happened to you yesterday? You were with us and then you were gone

And I said

Let's go sometime before the summer ends! I was in front of you for a bit then you disappeared are you going to any upcoming concerts soon?

So a few days had passed and I accidently texted a funny sexual joke (by accident, meant to say it to another girl whose a good friend)

and she texted back saying "What? LMAO"

So that was good... then I said "Wow... that wasn't suppose to go to you"

then she said "LMAO! I was like what the f*ck?"

I then told her to have a good trip as shes going on a road trip and she said thank you very much!

then the last thing I said was

"Lets grab a drink when you get back"

and she hasn't texted back

this was about 4 days ago.

I'm just so confused because everytime we hung out she was always flirty with me and touching me.

Did she lose interest in me?

Any help would be great!

Also, this is the first girl that I actually started talking to since my 9 year breakup about a month and half ago

She's on a trip, she's busy, she hasn't known you that long, you are not officially dating....she doesn't owe you a text.

Text her when she gets back asking her how her trip was, and say lets have that drink and you can tell me all about it.

Maybe she doesn't have cel phone service lol

I agree with the previous poster who pointed out that while on vacation she doesn't owe you communication. See what happens when she gets back.

As for whether or not she lost interest, based on what you wrote I can't say. If it was me, I would not believe you are a good guy. First you disappear when we go out. Then you send me a dirty joke, which wouldn't fly with me to begin with, but to learn it's supposed to have gone to another girl. . . . yeah, you're not coming across as a great catch.

• Like 2
ExpatInItaly

Depending on the joke, she could be a but turned off. What did it say? Also, when you say you met at a show last Saturday, do you mean that you had pre-arranged to meet up? If so and you wandered off without finding her again, it doesn't look good. When you texted her the next day and asked about a bar instead of explaining what happened (ie no cell service) it also looks like you weren't too concerned about disappearing.

Don't worry about anything until she gets back. She's busy now. If you don't hear anything from her, assume she's not into it.

• Author
grokcahsevol
She's on a trip, she's busy, she hasn't known you that long, you are not officially dating....she doesn't owe you a text.

Text her when she gets back asking her how her trip was, and say lets have that drink and you can tell me all about it.

Maybe she doesn't have cel phone service lol

Yeah, I understand. I was planning on texting her when she gets back and ask her for that drink. I was also just thinking of moving on and if she texts me then great!

I know she did have service as she was sending snapchats.

I agree with the previous poster who pointed out that while on vacation she doesn't owe you communication. See what happens when she gets back.

As for whether or not she lost interest, based on what you wrote I can't say. If it was me, I would not believe you are a good guy. First you disappear when we go out. Then you send me a dirty joke, which wouldn't fly with me to begin with, but to learn it's supposed to have gone to another girl. . . . yeah, you're not coming across as a great catch.

I do admit, it was wrong of me for stepping away from the group and it makes me feel like an as$ as she seemed very happy to see me and she introduced me to all her friends and then I wander off

Depending on the joke, she could be a but turned off. What did it say? Also, when you say you met at a show last Saturday, do you mean that you had pre-arranged to meet up? If so and you wandered off without finding her again, it doesn't look good. When you texted her the next day and asked about a bar instead of explaining what happened (ie no cell service) it also looks like you weren't too concerned about disappearing.

Don't worry about anything until she gets back. She's busy now. If you don't hear anything from her, assume she's not into it.

It wasn't a "dirty" joke is was more of a humorous one

it went along the lines of this

"Hey.. I'm not sure how to tell you this... so ill just say it.. im pregnant, and I'm 12% sure youre the father"

The meetup wasn't really "pre- arranged" per say, I forgot how but I found out she was going to the same show and I asked her lets me up and she said yes and we met at a location.

Yeah, I agree, it showed that I wasn't concerned

I'll see what happens when she gets back I suppose. Do you think I should shoot her a text a day or two after she gets back?

Also, the show we went to before the last, she said she wanted to invite me to a party towards the end of the month and to possibly meet at another show that is coming up on labor day.

Assuming you know when she gets home, wait a day or two, then call her to see how her trip was. During that voice conversation invite her on an actual date. No hanging out. No meeting up when you already happen to be going to the same place. A date. See where it goes from there.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly
Assuming you know when she gets home, wait a day or two, then call her to see how her trip was. During that voice conversation invite her on an actual date. No hanging out. No meeting up when you already happen to be going to the same place. A date. See where it goes from there.

I agree with this. Don't bother with texting, OP. Make a call.