Is it possible to have hot passionate sex with someone you have no feelings for?

amber2015

absent of context, I'd say that he said that to "prime the pump", so to speak.

• Like 4

Yes, you can have hot passionate sex with someone you have no feelings for. It's a lot easier to do if you at least like the person, though. It's not necessary to love them or be in a relationship. Some of the best, hottest sex I've had is with someone I liked, but I'd never be in a romantic relationship with them.

• Like 1

Some will say the most passionate sex they ever had was with someone they had no feelings for whatsoever, so it may mean he likes you, or it may mean, he just wants to have sex with you.

Do you know him well?

• Like 1
So if he says he will have hot passionate sex with you, does it mean he likes you?

It means he wants to have sex with you. He might like you but it doesn't mean he wants a relationship with you.

OP--he wants to screw you. That's it. If he liked you enough to want something more than sex out of you, he'd have said so and his actions would buttress that.

He said what he said to put the thought of passionate sex on your mind so that you will follow through when (if) it goes down. He started with mind-effing you. I supposed that's his foreplay.

• Like 2
  • Author
It means he wants to have sex with you. He might like you but it doesn't mean he wants a relationship with you.

You are right. He did want to have sex with me and said he liked me before.

What is the diffrence between "feelings" and "like me'?

You are right. He did want to have sex with me and said he liked me before.

What is the diffrence between "feelings" and "like me'?

Feeling pretty much have follow through in action attached. They genuinely care about your well being.

"liking" you is just that. They like the idea of you and that liking stands on its own without the need of having to go deeper for feelings.

• Like 1

No!! I dont believe its possible unless you are a rare individual who is very cold hearted and nonemotional.

Michelle ma Belle

OP, are you hoping this guy will like you which is why you're having sex with him?

OP, are you hoping this guy will like you which is why you're having sex with him?

if so you are selling yourself cheap in my opinion, not to be harsh.

So if he says he will have hot passionate sex with you, does it mean he likes you?

Passion implies at least lust or desire - eg a feeling - so without those you won't have hot passionate sex, no.

I personally can't do it. I have to have an emotional connection with someone before I can have sex with them. If that means even on a one night stand. I require at least a build up where I get to know them on more than just a "Oh gosh that dress would look excellent off of you and dangling from my doorknob while my cat attacks it." And to be honest I've never really enjoyed any of my ONS.