Crushing

Mary Shadows

Mary Shadows

There is this guy who works at the gym I go to. I want to give him my number and get to know him. He seems laid back and is sweet. How else can I let him know I'm interested, so he gets the hint? I believe that if a man wants you bad enough, he'll make it happen.

Not all guys are that bold. I know I am not. But if a girl shows even some interest I am emboldened to chat her up and ask her out. Some guys just need a little push, and they will do the rest.

Give him a smile and chat a little bit with him. If he is interested he will probably start chatting you up and so on.

• Author
Mary Shadows
Not all guys are that bold. I know I am not. But if a girl shows even some interest I am emboldened to chat her up and ask her out. Some guys just need a little push, and they will do the rest.

Give him a smile and chat a little bit with him. If he is interested he will probably start chatting you up and so on.

I think for some reason he is shy towards me. I see him practically staring me down when I'm in front of him. He always says "hey" and we've talked before. It's almost as if he's holding back. I'm interested though. Thank you for your advice :)

Ask him Qs about his work out or to help you with something you are doing. Make a comment about his clothing if it has writing on it. Do anything to give him a chance to talk to you.

• Like 1