Met this guy on tinder and he texts me every day but no 3rd date

Cphoria43

Met this guy on tinder and the chemistry we hit it off pretty well. He was different than most guys because he was very upbeat, interesting and very charismatic. We held off on hanging out for awhile because I was seeing someone else. He ended up being the guy I would call after a bad date and he would laugh with me and make me feel better about them. Finally, we decide that maybe its time to meet one another and give each other a shot. The first date, it was like neither of us could stop talking and we just hit it off so well. We texted each other almost every day after that. The following week he asked me to come with him to his friend's birthday dinner. Friday came along and he picked me up, we drove to his friend's birthday dinner and he introduced me to all his friends like a total gentleman. I asked him if he introduces all his tinder dates to his friends and he said it was just me. He stopped swiping he said after he met me. We go out to the bars afterwards with his friends and then we went to a club afterwards. I had a few drinks too many and we went back to his place. He was a total gentleman and didn't try to sleep with me or anything. We just cuddled/spooned the entire night and the next morning he asked if I wanted to go to brunch. We even chose a vegetarian brunch place cuz he knew I was vegetarian too. After we got brunch, we walked over to his car and he was about to open his car door for me and then he kissed me for the first time. It was simple and sweet. We both didn't want to leave yet so we ended up going back to his place and watched true blood for hours cuddling on the couch. He even made lunch and we talked for hours on end too. I might have opened up to him a lot about my past dating life and the experiences I had on other tinder dates. Told him my view on relationships and my experience with my ex boyfriends. It was a time of disclosure.. He was very non-judgemental and would massage my shoulders and rub my feet. It was a good time! Eventually I told him I had to go home and so he drove me home and held my hand the entire way. Once we got to my place, he said he hopes to see me again soon. And I told him, he will. It's been about a week and we still text each other every day. He hasn't made any set plans to hang out with me again because I know we're busy people.

Today I decided to finally text HIM for the first time and told him I hope he had a good day today at work. Randomly, he's talking about some girl that went to Vegas with her girlfriends and it seems as though he's bothered by it and is all of a sudden asking me my thoughts on it. I was taken back but I played along with it. Told him about my experience in Vegas with a guy I met in Vegas.. and he's usually quick to respond but now he's just not responding at all. I feel like I already ****ed this up. I tend to overthink things once I start liking a guy. :(

I think its done right? Any thoughts what's going through this guys head?

Candygirljane

Maybe he met someone else online or something changed his mind, he is NOT that into u. NEVER trust what do people say, especially the guy from OLD.

Just move on, talk to someone else. there r plenty of fish in the sea :)

Edited by Candygirljane
fitnessfan365

Hmm..let's see. You NEVER shut up about other guys..LOL

1) Before you finally agree to go out w-the guy, you call him constantly complaining about other guys you're dating.

2) After the 1st kiss, it's back to his place. But instead of things heating up, you talk the poor guy's ear off for HOURS about all your ex BF's and other guys you've randomly dated. I can't even imagine how disappointed he was.

3) In your recent text discussion, you bring up yet another guy you were with. I'm surprised it took him that long to finally be fed up.

My advice for the future would be to keep discussion on your dating history to a BARE MINIMUM. Ask a guy questions to get to know him, and share things about yourself to let a guy get to know you.

Edited by fitnessfan365
  • Like 1

I'd say you gave out too much information too soon. And he's made his decision about you because of that. Doesn't look good, I'm sorry to say.