How to hit on girls late at night?

lordgoofus

Right now, I'm on the night shift and will be for the forseeable future. It's the only time I can meet women now and I'm usually waltzing around the area from 11 PM to about 3 AM. During this time, I do spot women walking by that I find quite attractive.

It's not a bustling time, all the streets are calm and nobody is really out. It's usually just me and the occasional car/taxi that passes by. What's the protocol for hitting on girls this late at night? It's not exactly like a bar or giant social gathering, it's just her and me in this lonely street.

Any advice? I couldn't find any guides here.

TaraMaiden2

The ladies you bump into at night are probably gorgeous, toned, fit, beautiful - and may well be very expensive.

Join a dating site for nurses, and people in public service. They work night shifts too.

At those hours any woman you see who isn't a pro will think you are a dangerous stalker & will run from you based on the setting / situation.

Yeah, you're likely to get maced walking up to a stranger alone on the street at 3 am.

• Author
Yeah, you're likely to get maced walking up to a stranger alone on the street at 3 am.

I don't understand, why? I can't just say "Hi" like I would during the day? What's the problem.

Right now, I'm on the night shift and will be for the forseeable future. It's the only time I can meet women now and I'm usually waltzing around the area from 11 PM to about 3 AM. During this time, I do spot women walking by that I find quite attractive.

It's not a bustling time, all the streets are calm and nobody is really out. It's usually just me and the occasional car/taxi that passes by. What's the protocol for hitting on girls this late at night? It's not exactly like a bar or giant social gathering, it's just her and me in this lonely street.

Any advice? I couldn't find any guides here.

Any woman on her own approached at that time of night by a strange man is going to be seriously freaked out, scared and is going to be in no mood for "dating"

YOU may even get arrested here, accosting women on the street is not going to look good.

Luring drunk women home to your bed is pretty underhand and creepy too.

YOU could even be charged for rape, as being drunk, she would be deemed incapable of giving consent.

Leave them alone.

• Author
Any woman on her own approached at that time of night by a strange man is going to be seriously freaked out, scared and is going to be in no mood for "dating"

YOU may even get arrested here, accosting women on the street is not going to look good.

Luring drunk women home to your bed is pretty underhand and creepy too.

YOU could even be charged for rape, as being drunk, she would be deemed incapable of giving consent.

Leave them alone.

What? Who said anything about luring drunk women? I specifically said it wasn't a bar/social situation.

I just happen to be working at those hours and it gets boring. I want to know how to talk to girls who happen to be hanging out that late.

You're taking things a bit far, IMO.

I don't understand, why? I can't just say "Hi" like I would during the day? What's the problem.

It's the time. The woman may assume the worst about you at that time of night where she would give you the benefit of the doubt in broad day light.

You can try saying hi but keep a respectful distance back.