LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Why is this guy on OLD asking me detailed questions about the wedding that I attended

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By toscaroscura
  • 1 Post By Rejected Rosebud

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th June 2015, 9:53 PM   #1

Why is this guy on OLD asking me detailed questions about the wedding that I attended

So, this guy that I've been talking to on OLD, asked me what my plans were for the weekend, I told him that I was going to a friends wedding. Today, he asked me "what day was the wedding at" and "where was this wedding at?" I'm like..why is he asking-its almost like he's being too nosy.
Bobbi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2015, 9:58 PM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi7 View Post
So, this guy that I've been talking to on OLD, asked me what my plans were for the weekend, I told him that I was going to a friends wedding. Today, he asked me "what day was the wedding at" and "where was this wedding at?" I'm like..why is he asking-its almost like he's being too nosy.
Sounds kind of weird...like he's planning to crash it. I'd tell him some random church in the next town.
toscaroscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2015, 11:21 PM   #3
Established Member

maybe he's going to the same wedding and you have mutual friends!! Wouldn't that be weird??
Rejected Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2015, 11:28 PM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi7 View Post
If you haven't met in person that may be a bit TMI. But otherwise maybe he's asking so he knows which day you'll be tied up and asking which location so he has sometihng to talk to you about.
abby_tx is offline   Reply With Quote