Wtf PoF?

Okay so I had a PoF account and I have a few prospects going that seem promising but the problem is suddenly my accounts been deleted I have no idea why I haven't engaged in any sexual talk or been rude or even have so much as a cleavage shot what gives?

It wont let me make a new profile, ive tried differen't emails/names/passwords my guess is that they go by IP address.

in the help center all you get is......

Why has my account been deleted?

POF has 0 tolerance for users who are rude, upload fake pictures, married, use sexual language in their first email, upload nude photos or break our terms of service in any way. Any user caught doing so is deleted. Users who are deleted may not signup to the service again.

I have broken none of those terms......and no where does it give me any contact info to fude this

Can anyone help me? I don't like the idea of vanishing on the of the people I was currently speaking too

Now before it seems like a stupid question im posting this after 4 hours of tying different things so unless im not seeing contact info and ive looked over the page various times I don't know what now.

Edited by Omei
  • Author
They did you a favor.
Not really since I just wasted 4 hours trying to get back and im a total time consumption freak I want those 4 hours back >.>
Maybe you should contact them and ask them. How would we know?

you can't contact them. They have no contact information on their site.

I'm having the same problem--I've set up an account and I can't access it and I spent a lot of time filling it out. I just want to cancel it, but there is no way I can sign on to delete my accounts. I can't contact them to ask them how to circumvent the problem.

• Author
you can't contact them. They have no contact information on their site.

I'm having the same problem--I've set up an account and I can't access it and I spent a lot of time filling it out. I just want to cancel it, but there is no way I can sign on to delete my accounts. I can't contact them to ask them how to circumvent the problem.

Ughhhhh really? for reals? it's no wonder we have posts and posts of guys and gals upset about online rejection, WE'RE BEING DELETED!!!!

If you really wanna get back on there, just reset your router. It'll give you a new IP address and you can make another profile. Or you can join OKStupid, it's a little bit better. Just a little. Lol

• Like 3
  • Author
If you really wanna get back on there, just reset your router. It'll give you a new IP address and you can make another profile. Or you can join OKStupid, it's a little bit better. Just a little. Lol

im on pof because i got bored of okc rotation of the same guys

I can try to reset my router but ive tried this with other sites before even if i go into command prompt and change it myself it never seems to work until a new one is provided by my service provider every 8 days

But ill try anywaysssss:mad:

This is like on Spartacus when they force him to fight in the pits. Weird thing is he was forced to go there, nobody wants to be in the pits. Lol

I did contact pof once and they replied 24 hours later. I think you need to be logged in to see the contact link.

• Author
I did contact pof once and they replied 24 hours later. I think you need to be logged in to see the contact link.

Oh great because that makes total sense to design a website like that

I give up this is so frustrating the only other option I can come up with is wait for the annual ip change unplugging the router didnt work and im too lazy to try command prompt it feels so far away in the darkness.

You know you're lazy when something feels too far to go to on the pc while you're on the pc :lmao:

im just super tired lol

• Author
About you create an account from your phone?

I refuse to ever download a phone app lol

Smthn_Like_Olivia

It happened to me before and I emailed admin and never got a response. Whatever browser you use, you have to use a different browser to create the new account. Like if you use explorer, then you need to use Chrome or Firefox for the new account. I had a quote on my profile that mentioned something with the word "sex" in it or something like that and they deleted me. It was ridiculous and it had been there for months. I think someone I didn't reply to got mad and reported it.

Once the profile is deleted, there's no way to get it back.

• Author
It happened to me before and I emailed admin and never got a response. Whatever browser you use, you have to use a different browser to create the new account. Like if you use explorer, then you need to use Chrome or Firefox for the new account. I had a quote on my profile that mentioned something with the word "sex" in it or something like that and they deleted me. It was ridiculous and it had been there for months. I think someone I didn't reply to got mad and reported it.

Once the profile is deleted, there's no way to get it back.

I'll give it a try

• Author
lol geezz Then don't download the app and simply open your phone browser and go to POF.com ? The Leading Free Online Dating Site for Singles & Personals lol

apps are the devil! I still would like to see a sunset lol im so anti phone for anything other than calls and texts all my friends will be on cells while they watch a movie its just redic

Smthn_Like_Olivia
we have a winner!!! Smthn_Like_Olivia

thank you

I was SOOO pissed when it happened to me and a friend I made from their chat forums told me about the browser thing. Glad it worked for you too! Pay it forward! Lol. ;)

• Like 1
Ughhhhh really? for reals? it's no wonder we have posts and posts of guys and gals upset about online rejection, WE'RE BEING DELETED!!!!

The eugenicists at PoF have decided that you are unfit to reproduce and taken the appropriate action, lol.

• Like 1
  • Author
The eugenicists at PoF have decided that you are unfit to reproduce and taken the appropriate action, lol.

Har har lol

But really im prob of of the most stable chicks on there they should not :p

part of my new name has glitterfarts in it I love it! im glad I had to remake

ColdandLonelyinAK

POF is the worst. Even if you specify on your profile what you're looking for, there's still every Joe Schmoe in town messaging you and it's so hard to keep up, and they usually are looking for a hookup.

I got a lot of people on PoF and OKC who just wanted either one thing or were a bunch of creeps. I kid you not - on OKC I even had some creep sending me pictures of a certain part of his anatomy :eek: needless to say I dropped that site and ran and have never been back since :eek: