should i ask him out or wait for him to make the first move ?

I met a guy online" a dating app" we have been chatting for a while now. and from all the information i could gather, he seem like a great guy. he doesnt look like he's interested in having sex with me.

I want him to ask me out on a date, so we could at least meet in person.

how do i ask him without making it seem like im throwing myself at him

Monalisa.

he isn't interested in having sex with you? surely you want a guy who is sexually attracted to you???

fitnessfan365

Two possibilities :

1) He has no interest in going out with you.

2) He lacks confidence and has to work up the nerve to eventually ask you out. This means he'll be a "really nice guy but.." in person.

In either case, you're better off just moving on. For future reference, if a guy doesn't get your number and make plans within a week tops, forget about him.

• Like 1

i'd bet you're just one of many people he met through the app. wait your turn, and he might get around to you.

I have had women ask me out.

But yes, generally women are waiting for the guy to lead.

So either he is clueless, or he isn't interested, or he might not be the type of guy that dates a lot and lacks experience.

If he isn't interested in having sex with you, then he isn't attracted to you enough to ask you out.....get it. Sex comes first, then feelings. That's how guys roll.

I met a guy online" a dating app" we have been chatting for a while now. and from all the information i could gather, he seem like a great guy. he doesnt look like he's interested in having sex with me.

I want him to ask me out on a date, so we could at least meet in person.

how do i ask him without making it seem like im throwing myself at him

Monalisa.

On OLD, it's not about throwing yourself at anyone. Just suggest a short meet up somewhere local and public. Tell him it sounds like you have somethings in common and there wouldn't be anything to lose if you two have coffee. After that, I'd let him initiate a real date.

More because I hate being stuck in limbo, I'd probably ask him out already just to get a real read on the guy.

Understand some men hate this. Others will misinterpret it.

Either way it puts you in a position to move forward.

BronzeAgeJaeger217
I have had women ask me out.

But yes, generally women are waiting for the guy to lead.

So either he is clueless, or he isn't interested, or he might not be the type of guy that dates a lot and lacks experience.

yup, 99 percent of women would adamantly rather pass up an opportunity, miss out on a potential guy than to initiate/escalate with him first.