Growing a pair...

Toodaloo

As I sat in the bath with my face pack on feeling not unlike Cruela De Ville last night I had a sudden epiphany.

This guy I really like. Well he is on a dating site. That means that loads of women are not chasing him down...

We got on well, there was a slight flirtation in his texts which me being an absolute doughnut completely missed...

So I have decided that tonight I am going to ask him out at the weekend. I have a plan of action and I am going to go for it.

And my plans mean that I will probably get a really great view of his backside so I can quietly be a pervert while he isn't looking!!! :D

You know what I am blinking fantastic! Time to show it off and relax a bit and have a laugh. As far as I am concerned I am going to stop being on best behavior. I am going to just be myself and sod it. If it were a friend I would have absolutely no hesitation in asking them out to do stuff so why not now? Who gives a damn what he thinks I hardly know him! So what if he thinks I am fruit loops - I am! So what if he thinks I am a bit forward and all that. Does it really matter?

Wish me luck guys... the tune to Rocky is going through my head and I have pulled my pants up. I am going for this. Don't quite know how yet as I will probably fudge the whole thing but feck it... nothing ventured nothing gained... and I want to eat cream off of this ones thighs...

Edited by Toodaloo
It was Rocky theme tune not Rambo... God bless you Sly...
  • Like 13
As I sat in the bath with my face pack on feeling not unlike Cruela De Ville last night I had a sudden epiphany.

This guy I really like. Well he is on a dating site. That means that loads of women are not chasing him down...

We got on well, there was a slight flirtation in his texts which me being an absolute doughnut completely missed...

So I have decided that tonight I am going to ask him out at the weekend. I have a plan of action and I am going to go for it.

And my plans mean that I will probably get a really great view of his backside so I can quietly be a pervert while he isn't looking!!! :D

You know what I am blinking fantastic! Time to show it off and relax a bit and have a laugh. As far as I am concerned I am going to stop being on best behavior. I am going to just be myself and sod it. If it were a friend I would have absolutely no hesitation in asking them out to do stuff so why not now? Who gives a damn what he thinks I hardly know him! So what if he thinks I am fruit loops - I am! So what if he thinks I am a bit forward and all that. Does it really matter?

Wish me luck guys... the tune to Rocky is going through my head and I have pulled my pants up. I am going for this. Don't quite know how yet as I will probably fudge the whole thing but feck it... nothing ventured nothing gained... and I want to eat cream off of this ones thighs...

careful, once u start chasing, u won't be able to do the running. are you sure you're ok to start seeing someone under these circumstances?

me thinks the guy is good looking and he knows it. And contrary to your belief, I do think quite a lot of women are chasing him down. It's his mode of action - let the women come to him and him doing the choosing or the picking... after or before he took a few of them for a "test drive".

think not about how smoking hot he is, but about what sort of relationship u want. what u really need.

U know what rule number one is? To have the other partner want to start something with u. There should be no need for convincing, no efforts involved.

That is why you don't have balls. You're a girl. Rules for the girls are different from the one for boys. Try to remember that.

I vote "bad idea" and "move on to the next man asking u out". But that's just me and I sincerely wish you all the best with this.

SycamoreCircle

You've already grown a pair. I'm sure they'll only add to your allure. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Author

think not about how smoking hot he is, but about what sort of relationship u want. what u really need.

U know what rule number one is? To have the other partner want to start something with u. There should be no need for convincing, no efforts involved.

That is kind of my point though Candie. He is smokin' hot to me... Other women would see a bald guy with weird teeth.

You are absolutely right there shouldn't be any convincing or effort so I am not going to try. I am just going to be myself. When we met I was fairly reserved and quiet, not overly so but enough. That is not me. So I am going to set up a situation where he can see me as I am.

Don't forget - I have only met him once so it goes both ways... I may discover he is arrogant or an arse and kick him to the curb... but for now I want to get to know him to see if he is worth while so yes I am going to go for it. I am not a wall flower and lets face it judging by the vast majority of comments on here we women end up with a-holes because the better guys are too afraid to chase or approach and we all just stand around doing nothing about it. My aim is to make sure he knows he can chase me and that he is going to have to run hard! :D

I want a great guy. I have potentially met one. I am going to shake that rabbit and see if there is meat on those bones. I am not going to just let this one go. He has impressed me far more than any of the others. Time for me to pull up my big girl pants and stop playing games.

• Like 5
  • Author
You've already grown a pair. I'm sure they'll only add to your allure. Good luck!

Tart!

The boys at work were pleased that I wore one of their fav shirts to my date!!! :laugh:

I just had a catch up read of your other thread about this guy.

I'm with you!

I would ask him out at the weekend.

Just do it. You have nothing to lose.

For all you know he may have been waiting to see signs from you that you were interested in him. He may not be sure about your interest in other words. .....Especially if you were on best behaviour and not quite being your lovely self.

Men need more than just talking and conversation flowing to be aware of interest and don't forget that older men tend to be less confident than women of the same age so they need a shove sometimes.

• Like 4
  • Author

Men need more than just talking and conversation flowing to be aware of interest and don't forget that older men tend to be less confident than women of the same age so they need a shove sometimes.

Gemma honey... he isn't older than me... :D Another bonus as he will last a bit longer and hopefully have more energy!!!

I know just call me strumpet! :D

I was talking to one of my suppliers that I am friendly with and who has given my guy advice in the past that has worked, read him the texts word for word and he turned round and said that I need to call him and get him booked up to do something fun asap as I had missed several subtle flirts and hints from him...

So I am going to do it...

• Like 3
That is kind of my point though Candie. He is smokin' hot to me... Other women would see a bald guy with weird teeth.

You are absolutely right there shouldn't be any convincing or effort so I am not going to try. I am just going to be myself. When we met I was fairly reserved and quiet, not overly so but enough. That is not me. So I am going to set up a situation where he can see me as I am.

Don't forget - I have only met him once so it goes both ways... I may discover he is arrogant or an arse and kick him to the curb... but for now I want to get to know him to see if he is worth while so yes I am going to go for it. I am not a wall flower and lets face it judging by the vast majority of comments on here we women end up with a-holes because the better guys are too afraid to chase or approach and we all just stand around doing nothing about it. My aim is to make sure he knows he can chase me and that he is going to have to run hard! :D

I want a great guy. I have potentially met one. I am going to shake that rabbit and see if there is meat on those bones. I am not going to just let this one go. He has impressed me far more than any of the others. Time for me to pull up my big girl pants and stop playing games.

sounds cool to me, then

Gemma honey... he isn't older than me... :D Another bonus as he will last a bit longer and hopefully have more energy!!!

I was talking to one of my suppliers that I am friendly with and who has given my guy advice in the past that has worked, read him the texts word for word and he turned round and said that I need to call him and get him booked up to do something fun asap as I had missed several subtle flirts and hints from him...

Go get him Toodaloo!!!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained....

Rock that rabbit's world...

Oh, and about that pair your gonna grow_________ ;)

Me thinks the pair you have will do just fine....

Edited by lgspot
  • Like 4
  • Author
Go get him Toodaloo!!!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained....

Rock that rabbit's world...

Oh, and about that pair your gonna grow_________ ;)

Me thinks the pair you have will do just fine....

Exactly. Every man who's opinion I respect who has read the text exchange has called me a pillock and told me to call him!

Well this guy does like cheese so all I have to do is get sweaty and shove his face in my cleavage!!! :D

That can be my new pulling tactic... smothering brie on my boobs!

• Like 3

You go girl !!!! :-)

Lets live on the edge a little !! So what it doesn't work? It's just another story to tell by the water bottle Monday morning !!

You got Rocky song in mind I got can't keep a good dog down from All dogs go to heaven lol

• Like 1
Exactly. Every man who's opinion I respect who has read the text exchange has called me a pillock and told me to call him!

Well this guy does like cheese so all I have to do is get sweaty and shove his face in my cleavage!!! :D

That can be my new pulling tactic... smothering brie on my boobs!

Never tried the Brie and boob combo, but it does have possibilities. :p

Good topic for your next Thread---food combinations with boobs....

Hmmmm. I would say if you get your way, there will be sweat involved.

Perhaps you can check out how his car parks while you're at it. It must be good for something.:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

:::: wildly applauding :::::

Yay Toodles! I am so rooting for you!

• Like 1
  • Author
Good topic for your next Thread---food combinations with boobs....

Hmmmm. I would say if you get your way, there will be sweat involved.

Perhaps you can check out how his car parks while you're at it. It must be good for something.:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

I dunno. Its quite a low car... we would both have to bend down... Which means more point for my battered old estate!!! :laugh:

Is it bad that a week or so ago I got some popping candy because I have heard its supposed to feel fab if you have it in your mouth while giving a blow job??? I was hoping... I ever live in hope!!!

Keep your fingers cross ladies and gents... I am going in to the ring...

I will let you know if I get knocked out in the first round or not!!! :D

• Like 3
BlackOpsZombieGirl

Atta girl!:D Finally, there's a woman on here who thinks like me and has the same attitude towards asking a guy out that I do! I mean seriously, you've got absolutely nothing to lose - and everything to gain by asking him out! Plus, he'll be impressed by your chutzpah and will most likely be flattered - especially since you said in your other posts that he has been flirting with you and stuff!

And, unlike what another poster on here has stated, just because you're the one who will initially be the one to ask him out, it doesn't mean that you'll forever be the one initiating dates and always being the one to 'chase' him. Y'know, we aren't the only ones who like knowing that a guy is interested in us, guys also like knowing when a woman is interested in them!

Good luck, Toodaloo!!:cool: You're fun and you're FEARLESS, girl! Go after what you want!! You've got balls, but they're invisible to the naked eye lol!

But um, I have a question for ya....what is a "pillock"?:confused:

• Like 2
  • Author

And, unlike what another poster on here has stated, just because you're the one who will initially be the one to ask him out, it doesn't mean that you'll forever be the one initiating dates and always being the one to 'chase' him. Y'know, we aren't the only ones who like knowing that a guy is interested in us, guys also like knowing when a woman is interested in them!

Thats the thing though. He initiated the date on Monday and organised it all. All I had to do was confirm and show up! So actually this is more repaying the favour if that makes sense. This would be second date not first

Good luck, Toodaloo!!:cool: You're fun and you're FEARLESS, girl! Go after what you want!! You've got balls, but they're invisible to the naked eye lol!

Nah - my balls are just on my chest instead of between my legs!!! :D

But um, I have a question for ya....what is a "pillock"?:confused:

Pillock = an idiot, fool, plonker....

Its an English term.

I have been a complete and utter pillock means I have cocked up big time!

Is it bad that a week or so ago I got some popping candy because I have heard its supposed to feel fab if you have it in your mouth while giving a blow job??? I was hoping... I ever live in hope!!!

I will let you know if I get knocked out in the first round or not!!! :D

Altoids work fine in a pinch. :p lol

No way you'll get knocked out in the first round with popping Blow Jobs in your arsenal.

I like the cocked up part. My new favorite saying. lol

• Like 1
  • Author
Altoids work fine in a pinch. :p lol

No way you'll get knocked out in the first round with popping Blow Jobs in your arsenal.

Well I can't exactly tell him I am planning to give him more blow jobs in the next five minutes than he has ever had in his life and I plan to make his eyes pop as well as his testicles either can I!!!

He can find that out for himself if he gets lucky and if he makes the right choice and says yes!

• Like 1

You've made a believer out of me. :p:p:p

Now I'm driving home "cocked up".

I'll be wearing that phrase out.

• Author
You've made a believer out of me. :p:p:p

Now I'm driving home "cocked up".

I'll be wearing that phrase out.

Oh no!!!

Cocked up mean you have made a mess of something so if I say I have cocked up my paper work it means I have made mistakes!!!

This lost in translation thing could be a problem... Thank God he is British too!!!

Just don't get pulled by the police with your "mess up" will you!!!

I love it. :D

Do use those epic boobs to your total advantage hon. And it may give them that extra little bounce if you remember just who all they can pull. Boob transcendence. :cool:

Enjoy this!

• Like 1

I generally make a mess of things when I cock up.

I love you English.

Between your English translations and my Tex/New Mexican twang, we'll have Shakespeare pulling his hair out.

• Author

I just need to be myself. Thats what I need to do.

Brie bossoms be damned I shall get this man! His eyes shall cross and he shall have wobbly legs by the time I am through with him! I shall save that for date 3 or 4 though!

Better revise the sex books and manuals as well... and get another pair of party pants... actually start wearing pants might help...

I don't think a pair with Little Miss Giggles that are floppy and 3 sizes too big will cut it...

LG you are so funny! Jen your a star...

Getting nervous now so may have a slug of whiskey before I call!

Nervous is ok but the best way to approach that is to embrace that you've already decided you're doing it anyway. Sometimes it's a delicious thrill to think that it's out of your hands and that some form of fate is really calling the shots. :)

Sort of like "wow I'm nervous ....too bad I can't do anything to stop it anyway." :cool:

• Like 1