Dating someone you've known for a while...

So as you'd probably see from my prior posts, I'm relatively recently (~6 weeks) out of an 18 month long relationship.

In the past week or two I've become really positive again, people have noticed a huge change in me and I feel my self confidence is back. I do feel like I've moved on. It's worth pointing out for context, in my previous LTR (8 years), I also found that, after an aganosing 3 months, I made a swift recovery. So this isn't unusual for me. I'm pretty settled and happy with my life, my family, my friends etc.

Anyway, there's this girl I know who I think is great... we met as part of a social group around 18 months ago when I moved to this city... We're facebook friends but had relatively little contact other than hanging out a few times back then as part of a larger group. I found her very attractive then and still do. One of those where, if I wasn't in a relationship at the time of meeting her I'd have asked her out then. But obviously the dynamics between us were just as friends. She knew I was in a relationship and am now single (though not the details), and briefly worked with my ex but they are not friends.

Well, we've got talking in the past few days (via Facebook) after I saw her on Tinder... a few days later we 'matched' on Tinder (she just came back from holiday) so I've arranged to meet her for a drink.

The situation seems unsual as we're obviously more familiar with one another than people who meet via online dating but less familiar than close friends - and the nature of our interaction is obviously very different.

How do I treat this date? Does the dynamic of people knowing each other reasonably well and having quite a few mutual friends change any expectations going into a date? Does it change how things might move? Is there more expectation to go for a kiss on the first date (assuming we hit it off)?

Desite being 31 I guess I'm a dating novice and my previous two relationships started very differently - the first I met in a club and the second via OLD :o