Need for relationship

Cicerone

So my lady and I are due to get married in September..

She's finishing up her internship now, on her final week out of three.

She was there previously when we had a little rough patch. Thought she'd be staying there and distanced herself from me, realized how terrible it really was, then came running back. So of course I'm worried again, even though we're engaged.

We've been flawless and amazing ever since she came back, just like before left. We're the bestest of friends, we seriously are great with eachother.

Well finishing up her last 3 weeks, today she was a bit pissy and just seems distant. Her friend has been telling her she could work up there when her friend leaves to go back home. She apologized for being pissy and what not, but doesn't want to talk about it. She says it's not realistic because of me and our animals (horses and what not) and I'm in the works of starting my career. But then doesn't want to talk about it, like its really upsetting her.

Now she's been distant for a few days now. Hasn't been as affectionate, isn't really sexual over text, never has been.. I just feel like something isn't right and she isn't telling me. Everytime I tell her she seems different she says shes not. Today she mentioned when we were talking, it's really annoying her that I keep saying that. She tells me she's focused up there, not on me. I understand, it's for her career and I'm all for it. But there's got to be a little time to show attention towards me!!

Am I in the wrong for thinking something is different? OR should I just believe it's strictly her just being focused up there instead of on me for now?

She tells me we're engaged, its not like last time at all. One more week is all I have to stick up with, thats it. But she just won't talk about staying up there and working.

Need for relationship? Nah, no one needs a relationship. Can you still eat on your own? Sleep? Work? Pay bills?

• Author
Need for relationship? Nah, no one needs a relationship. Can you still eat on your own? Sleep? Work? Pay bills?

Sorry, the guidelines thing kept screwing with my title, so I just let it go for that lol.

Supposed to say "Need Advice for Relationship"

Sorry, the guidelines thing kept screwing with my title, so I just let it go for that lol.

Supposed to say "Need Advice for Relationship"

Oh my bad. I still stand by what I said though!

People are hard to read on the phone. Also, people get in bad moods. It's hard to say if there is really a problem... I would not give it too much weight. Wait to judge the situation in person.

Is this long distance thing temporary? How long have you been seeing her and how often does she leave town?

• Author
People are hard to read on the phone. Also, people get in bad moods. It's hard to say if there is really a problem... I would not give it too much weight. Wait to judge the situation in person.

Is this long distance thing temporary? How long have you been seeing her and how often does she leave town?

You're right. She's back to normal. I asked her about it and she said she was just in a bad mood and what not.

But it flips here and there. Quite annoying and hard to read.

Its very temp. 3 weeks, and we have 1 week left. She doesn't leave often at all no. This would be her last time.