Red flags?

cookiemonster26

cookiemonster26

I recently started dating this guy. He for the most part has Been super sweet and I really like him. However the last time we hung out he made a few comments that really hurt my feelings. Out of no where he said that "my butt isn't even that big" and "my boobs aren't even that big" we had sex after he said my "pussy isn't even that tight" I told him a few things about me and he said "I was ****ed" afterwards. According to him, these are compliments /jokes. However, I spend all day crying about his comments as they made me feel terrible. Am I being to sensitive or are these major red flags?

If a guy you are just starting to date says something that makes you cry, then it is beyond a red flag, it is the no-brainier sign for you to stop seeing him!

• Like 7

He's a big jerk, I don't care if he considers them compliments, they're rude and insensitive. He is showing very early sign of abuse. When someone makes you feel like this you break up with them.

• Like 5
I recently started dating this guy. He for the most part has Been super sweet and I really like him. However the last time we hung out he made a few comments that really hurt my feelings. Out of no where he said that "my butt isn't even that big" and "my boobs aren't even that big" we had sex after he said my "pussy isn't even that tight" I told him a few things about me and he said "I was ****ed" afterwards. According to him, these are compliments /jokes. However, I spend all day crying about his comments as they made me feel terrible. Am I being to sensitive or are these major red flags?

Anyone who makes you feel bad should be left in the dust . . . tell him that your pussy would feel tighter if his dick was bigger ;)

• Like 8

You are crazy if you don't pay attention to those red flags & get out before it gets worse.

• Like 2
PumpkinLumpkin
Anyone who makes you feel bad should be left in the dust . . . tell him that your pussy would feel tighter if his dick was bigger ;)

Oh, my. I never heard you use such language!

• Author
cookiemonster26
Anyone who makes you feel bad should be left in the dust . . . tell him that your pussy would feel tighter if his dick was bigger ;)[/quote ya and apoarebtly these are "just jokes" like really? I'd rather be alone with 40 cats then to feel like less than a human being ]

Guys like that tick me off, when they get play they make even the most honorable guys question...why in the f am I'm being so bloody considerate. This isn't alpha beta crap, this is...why bother when can run roughshod and psychologicaly your out I'm in and I got control stockholm syndrome style. Still want to date this guy? He tested the waters and your prime for incremental abuse.

He's a big jerk, I don't care if he considers them compliments, they're rude and insensitive. He is showing very early sign of abuse. When someone makes you feel like this you break up with them.

This. It will likely get a whole lot worse if you stay with him. Dump him, and don't look back.

• Author
cookiemonster26

Lol.FML. but ya, he tried to tell me that this is who he is and he jokes like this to everyone. Very manipulative !!!

• Like 1

Red flags flapping proudly in the breeze, but you ARE crazy for sleeping with him. ;)

• Like 1
Lol.FML. but ya, he tried to tell me that this is who he is and he jokes like this to everyone. Very manipulative !!!

But guess what: You are not everyone, you are his girlfriend, and a real man does not talk like that to his girlfriend. You are dating an abuser. It starts with jokes like this then soon he'll be calling you names and yelling at you, if not already. Don't date men like this.

Well let me put this a bit more constructively: OP you are NOT being too sensitive, these are clear red flags, I wouldn't even consider it to be ambiguous.

I suggest you don't sleep with people so early, why did you with this guy in the first place if he was such an *******?

Did he seriously say that your vagina not being tight was a " joke "

Something is wrong with him mentally if he thinks that is a " joke "