Irina

Steve1309

Hi all!

I'm creating this thread to talk about my best friend Irina and to hopefully get some advice.

(To make it clear from the beginning on: I am gay and therefore not attracted to her or crushing on her. I love her like a best friend.)

Irina is in a nutshell a dream woman. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, inside and outside. At 5'10 she stands pretty tall which is one of the reasons she got into modeling. The other being that she is just stunning. She is very slender but has curves at the right spots. She works out regularly which just improves her already great shape. She has long brown and thick hair that is at chest-length. Her eyes are big, open, and brown and make you wanna drown in them. Her skin is very smooth and clear. When she laughs the little dimples in her cheeks give her a wonderfully mischievous look. An ex-boyfriend of mine even told her once that he would turn straight for her lol.

The best thing about Irina is that she is a very interesting person. She loves reading and collects books like other women collect shoes. She is a very successful university student and loves to talk about deeper, more meaningful things. At the same time, she can be very playful, like a little girl, and very funny. She knows the dirtiest jokes in the world and is just so fun to be with. Moreover, she is not afraid of going out and doing some activities that could get you physically dirty like ball sports. She definitely isn't squeamish. In fact, I don't think she is afraid of anything. In those 14 years of friendship I have never seen her scared of anything may it be a spider, a snake, or something more abstract like getting into trouble or the dark (I guess she actually has a hard time recognizing danger).

Since she is of East European origin she has a very passionate site about her. Whenever she believes in something she is willing to defend it. She doesn't take crap from anyone or would ever let anyone treat her disrespectfully. This gets even stronger when it's about her friends or family. She is fiercely loyal. The type of friend you can call at 3am in the night when you are sad; the type you can always count on.

As you by now may have noticed I think that she's a really awesome person. There is just one thing I can't understand for the life of it.

Lots of men seem attracted to her but she actually rarely gets hit on if it's not a bar or a club she is in. Like on the street or at university. I don't understand why boys don't ask her out. If it does happen then it's usually pretty weird and repulsive guys that try their luck with her. She kindly rejects them never being a b**** about it. I just think that a girl like her deserves an equally awesome guy.

Guys, what do you think? What could be wrong? She doesn't admit it but I know she misses being with a guy (a great one, not a jerk) and I would love to see her with someone who treats her well and adores her.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading all this.

Steven

Edited by Steve1309
devilish innocent

It's likely many guys are intimidated by her. If she's going places with you, then many people walking by would assume you're a couple.