Last minute plans - to go or not to go?

FringeZone

Ok - I've been seeing someone for a few months, and we've spent the last 2 nights together (the norm for the past month has been 4-5 nights/week) - and given the late night chats/etc. over the past 2 nights, we're both pretty exhausted today. Yesterday I told her today was my down day - so she knows I have nothing going on. We hadn't talked about getting together today, but after a few text messages, she tells me she's going to have a lazy evening tonight (like myself), and that I should join her if I wanted to.

Is this a situation where I should or go see her, or simply stay away? I realize it's not a huge deal either way, but I'm wondering how people approach last minute comments like this, in particular because we both know we're available and live pretty close to each other (5-7 minute drive).

Is not a situation that requires any real analysis to be honest. It is what it is. An invitation to kill time together if you feel like it or no big deal if you don't.

• Like 1

Unless you feel like you've been spending too much time together then there is no real reason not to go.

fitnessfan365

Honest question. Do you have limited experience when it comes to dating and relationships? The only reason why I ask is because you seem to ask for advice on every single aspect of your relationship with this girl..LOL Makes it seem like you're kind of indecisive.

But if you want my advice, don't get together with her. You're already seeing her five nights a week as is, and now on a day where you feel like you need some downtime, you're willing to jump at her beck and call with no notice? Doesn't send a very good message. Right now when the infatuation is higher, you can get away with more mistakes. But subconsciously, always being available and being at a woman's beck and call will turn her off.

If you need a night to yourself to decompress and be lazy, then just tell her the truth. The truth is ALWAYS better than a lie. When you consistently tell someone the truth - you increase your reliability and validity as a person AND you don't have to worry about offending the person, because they know to expect you to always be honest with him/her. So it's a win-win situation all the time.