How to pull if not in a pub or club enviroment?

My lover

How do you pull if not in a pub and club enviroment. But in every day life. Advice from guys and girls please thanks.

Justanaverageguy

Just need to be comfortable and confident starting conversations with strangers in public places. There is a little more subtley to it - I generally find you shouldn't be quite as direct to begin with as women are a little more reserved / defensive in every day life compared to a pub. I try and read if the women is interested via body language before pushing too hard. Once you have the opening down though .... the rest is pretty much the same as if you were in a bar. Be fun, interesting confident and get a number.

Failing that .... get yourself a cute dog. Seriously the best wing man you will ever have ;)

Justanaverageguy

I would also say I have found certain places are much better to pick up girls in public then others.

The best places I find are very public areas where there are a lot of people around and women feel comfortable and safe. So supermarkets, cafe's, busy parks etc etc. Conversely women don't generally like to be approached in secluded areas or when they feel isolated. So for example if she is alone on an empty late night train - its often difficult to strike up a conversation because the girl may already be feeling vulnerable.

My number 1 spots for public picks ups is definitely airports and flights or long haul train trips. Women feel very safe in these locations and are also normally bored. They are usually looking for conversation and stimulation so if you can provide it can be a very happy hunting ground.

How do you pull if not in a pub and club enviroment. But in every day life. Advice from guys and girls please thanks.

You just do. Don't think.