break up after firing

on Friday I got fired from my job. there five years, did well, got promoted to senior developer, no incidents, good reviews. Had a miscommunication with my boss Friday, he sent a company VP in, he accused me of lying, I got upset, it escalated in two minutes, he fired me, I called him a fu*king a***ole and he assured me I will never work again. got home, took at out on my girlfriend verbally of two years, she dumped me and told me it's over for good. another awful surprise. any way to get her back?

on Friday I got fired from my job. there five years, did well, got promoted to senior developer, no incidents, good reviews. Had a miscommunication with my boss Friday, he sent a company VP in, he accused me of lying, I got upset, it escalated in two minutes, he fired me, I called him a fu*king a***ole and he assured me I will never work again. got home, took at out on my girlfriend verbally of two years, she dumped me and told me it's over for good. another awful surprise. any way to get her back?

You need to learn how to control your anger I think...

But anyways, I would do something nice for her and be apologetic. Has your relationship been solid otherwise? What was your confrontation with her like that caused her to dump you?

Need more detail.

• Author
You need to learn how to control your anger I think...

But anyways, I would do something nice for her and be apologetic. Has your relationship been solid otherwise? What was your confrontation with her like that caused her to dump you?

Need more detail.

it was solid with her. I was letting out anger about just being fired and about how even the company vice president was. she didn't want to hear it. I kept talking.

it was solid with her. I was letting out anger about just being fired and about how even the company vice president was. she didn't want to hear it. I kept talking.

Well as long as she wasn't just with you for money, I think you can win her back as long as you're not leaving out any key details.

Keep trying with her, and make things right.

• Author
Well as long as she wasn't just with you for money, I think you can win her back as long as you're not leaving out any key details.

Keep trying with her, and make things right.

She told me to stay away. called the company and said the vice president is a lying pos and told him that he can't prevent me from getting another job just because he's a powerful vice president.

PegNosePete

How often did you let your anger out like this to her before?

I suspect it's not the first time.

You do have a great deal of anger showing through in your posts.

The fact that you say your GF called your boss & called him a lying POS tells me you two are a lot alike. Her inappropriate behavior didn't help your cause.

Send her some flowers with an apology saying you were upset about being fired. She'll probably come back.

Happy job hunting. N.B. You will never get a good reference from this employer based on the foul language alone.

This one sounds a bit over the top so I'll close it up. Sometimes our hydra hits, sometimes misses. Batting 50/50 so far this morning. Thanks for the responses!