Akward OKcupid exchange

So I was talking to this girl on OKcupid and we had a date set up. Well on the site they have tons of questions you can ask. The question was "Based on it's involvement in world affairs (past and present), do you believe the United States deserves to get attacked by terrorists? And she answered yes (with no explanation). Now her answer was a red flag to me (in fact I haven't seen one other person answer it the way she did). While so far I like this girl her answer to this question was troubling to me. Thus I had to ask her about it. All I did was type out the question and ask her to elaborate. I didn't make any comments about it. She sent me a long message explaining here opinion and it made sense to me. Basically she said she doesn't believe in violence but doesn't like a lot of things the United States as done. But then she got mad and said she was hesitant about going on the date because I was being judgmental. How was I being judgmental? Then I said what if you saw something on my page that looked like it was promoting violence then she would have been rightly concerned. So who's off base or wrong here. Currently the date is still on for next week.

She sounds like a drama queen. Just remember when dealing with women like this, Anything you say/do can and will be used against you in her mind. You will not have the right to an opinion. Since you cannot form an opinion, she will provide one for you. Do you understand?

IMO you shouldnt care if she thinks youre judgemental or not.

Youre just going to weed her out, if she cant answer an easy question, that you may have an issue with.

Not a loss if she wants to call it off because, she's afraid of how fourthright YOU ARE.

Its her problem, not yours OP