Could I be pregnant?!

CoolBurn

My boyfriend & I met up a couple of times this month. I'm currently almost 2 weeks late and I'm literally freaking out. I took a pregnancy test that did come out negative, but now I'm panicking again since I didn't take the test first thing in the morning and I'm worried the accuracy might be off... Now it all feels like it's happening, tiredness, nausea (although I have not thrown up), I'm literally counting how many times a day I pee. But I'm really questioning if my worrying is even justified since we never had actual sex with penetration. We did fool around and sperm definitely got close to me, but he has not penetrated me, I'm still a virgin. Now I haven't really heard of anyone that got pregnant without sex, but my period IS still late and I swear to God I'm going crazy over here!

CrystalShine2011

You didn't have sex and you're worried about being pregnant?

Stress can cause delays in your monthly. I bet it's that. Just try to calm and don't think about it.

With nowadays pregnancy test you don't need to use morning urine especially if you are 2 weeks late you can do that test anytime during the day. Instead of losing your mind over this do another test.

Sounds like you're just creating your own drama.

So you're a virgin and you took a pregnancy test that came out negative

and you're still freaking out - and looking for symptoms?

Oh and time of the day for a pregnancy test doesn't matter - if you're knocked up the test will come out positive.

• Like 3

Please please please go talk to a doctor about how pregnancy works. If you haven't been penetrated and you think you could still get pregnant... I'd be seriously worried if you started having sex and don't know what proper precautions to take. :I

Btw... you're NOT pregnant. Sperm cannot seep in through skin or travel from your month to your Fallopian tubes. Unless he's actually put his penis in your vagina, you're fine.

• Author
Sounds like you're just creating your own drama.

So you're a virgin and you took a pregnancy test that came out negative

and you're still freaking out - and looking for symptoms?

Oh and time of the day for a pregnancy test doesn't matter - if you're knocked up the test will come out positive.

I just really can't have a baby right now, and thinking abortion might harm my chance of ever having a baby again is just adding to everything else.

I just really can't have a baby right now, and thinking abortion might harm my chance of ever having a baby again is just adding to everything else.

OMG, get a ****in grip!

Why are you all stressed out about abortions when you're a virgin that took a pregnancy test that came out negative?

• Like 4

It's impossible.

I once wiped semen off my dick and onto my fingers and then fingered the girl and even she didn't get pregnant.

Also if you do turn out to be pregnant please don't do that "I'm a virgin so the baby must be god's son" Holy Mary bullsh*t.

It's impossible.

No, it's not. The girl next door to me was a virgin whose guy came on her external genitalia. Nine months later, she was a mother. Those little guys can swim!

• Author
OMG, get a ****in grip!

Why are you all stressed out about abortions when you're a virgin that took a pregnancy test that came out negative?

Because this is literally my first pregnancy scare ever and mt period is just not coming I have nothing else to do but worry.

No, it's not. The girl next door to me was a virgin whose guy came on her external genitalia. Nine months later, she was a mother. Those little guys can swim!

Yeah but chances are if that girl had taken a pregnancy test - it would have shown that she IS pregnant.

Because this is literally my first pregnancy scare ever and mt period is just not coming I have nothing else to do but worry.

But sometimes periods can be late, and stress adds to that - and you took a pregnancy test - that's why I still say ' why the freak out?'

But since you're stressing out - go to the doctor's office and do the test there and get it over with.

Yeah but chances are if that girl had taken a pregnancy test - it would have shown that she IS pregnant.

I'm aware of that. I'm simply correcting 1988 above. Next time he fingers a girl with semen on his finger, he may not be so lucky.

OMG, get a ****in grip!

Shame on you for not recognizing she is young and scared and looking for reassurance and all you can come up with is this !

OP hon, if that pregnancy test was negative then it is negative. Go get another one at the pharmacy and do it again just to reassure you. It will be negative again. All the symptoms you are experiencing are just your anxiety. Your period will come back when you calm down.

• Like 1
Shame on you for not recognizing she is young and scared and looking for reassurance and all you can come up with is this !

OP hon, if that pregnancy test was negative then it is negative. Go get another one at the pharmacy and do it again just to reassure you. It will be negative again. All the symptoms you are experiencing are just your anxiety. Your period will come back when you calm down.

Oh please!

She is young, I've been there, I get the pregnancy fear - but to have taken a pregnancy test(that comes out negative), and be a virgin and start worrying about abortions and the affects of them - that's too much - she shouldn't spiral out that far.

Also, I did tell her that if she's so worried to go and see a doctor.

so get off it!

• Like 1
most_distant_galaxy

Let me see my crystal ball.... Yep, you do a pregnancy test and get yourself checked in case you have a UTI or something of the like.

1) You weren't penetrated, chances are low to none.

2) You had a negative pregnancy test

It only says to take it first thing in the morning bc that's when the HCG (pregnancy hormone in urine) is the strongest. It only can dilute throughout they day if you're drinking a LOT of water/fluids.

Not all sex results in pregnancy. Think about all the people who WANT to be pregnant but either can't (fertility problem) or it just didn't work that time. I'm just trying to make you see the other side.

If you're that anxious you can get plan B (works best within 24hours of unprotected sex but can work up to 72hours/3 days after). Although since there was no penetration it doesn't seem necessary.

Also, when you get very anxious, stressed, nervous, or "in your head" about health issues, your body can retaliate and CREATE the exact symptoms you are thinking about (like peeing a lot).

In short, please don't worry and use protection next time.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you everyone for taking the time to write a reply, I know it may seem like I am blowing things out of proportion but I truly am young and unprepared for a child. I will take another pregnancy test and just try and calm myself down. I have never pictured myself with a child at such a young age and want a lot more from life before I settle down and am ready to bring another being into this world. Thank you all again.

Geez, if youre this scared and paranoid about the possibility of a pregnancy, quit fooling around having sex. Its literally easy to avoid-- by not doing it. Otherwise be prepared for any possible consequences, pregnancy or elsewise.