What do people want to know about online dating??

Gauth1234

Me, as well as my friends have been trying online dating for a while. I have spoken with my friends about all types of sites, OkCupid, match.com, badoo, tinder, now so many new social media apps are coming for meeting strangers!

While talking with my friends we always talk about the things we want to know about when it comes to online dating! So i wanted to start a thread where we can all discuss things relating to online dating.

Things that males want to know! Things that males want girls to know!

Things that females want to know! Things that females want men to know!

As I guy I know I think about things like;

- What are the steps I take from the first message to meeting her.

- How am i coming across?

- How can i stand out from the flood of messages that other guys send to her?

I would love to hear more advice, questions from men and women AS WELL AS replies to these questions! Lets all do this in the hopes that new people who genuinely want to find interesting people to connect with.

How has your past dating experience been?

• 4 weeks later...

#1 rule is don't talk about your x unless she asks. don't be pervy either. i see you know a lot of the dating apps. you should look into hoobee in iTunes and skout also. I've met some nice girls off of there. just don't be the creepy guy and you should do fine!

Buffy guys wearin douchie white framed sunglasses, who take shirtless selfies in their bathroom seem to get the best results.

Buffy guys wearin douchie white framed sunglasses, who take shirtless selfies in their bathroom seem to get the best results.

I have been doing it wrong again! I completely ignore any pictures that look as though they may not be fully clothed!